Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: Last Chance Flash Sale

Fri, May 10 2019 3:20 PM (118 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 3:33 PM

Jeff052551:

Some new club ideas to replace those soon to be removed from the pro shop. TM=TaylorMade, Cal=Callaway, Ody=Odyssey, Ping

Drivers:

TM: M series 4, 5, 6

Cal: Epic Flash, Epic Star

3 Wood, Hybrid:

TM: M series 4, 5, 6

Cal: Epic Flash, Epic Star

Irons:

TM: M series 4, 5, 6      P series 730, 750, 760, 790

Ping: G series, 400, 410, 700, Gmax      I series, 200, 210, 500, 700, Iblade

Wedges:

TM: Milled Grind

Ping: Glide

Putters:

TM: Spider X series       TP Black and Red series

Ody: EXO, O-Works, Red Ball, Stroke Lab, Toulon

What do you say, WGT Champion?

I like where your head's at. 

_CHAMPION 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 3:46 PM
    Titleist TS2 & TS3 please Champion
  • JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 4:02 PM

Hey Champ I just bought the 103 level TM driver for full price as well less than a week I think before this blow out sale? any chance to be credited the difference or the balls I play at least?  level 81 TP5x LOL.....Also just now wen't to purchase avatar I been eyeballing... the "Loudmouth" Disco ball.....And i see no more Loudmouth avatars at all??  Missed that memo...Any chance we getting any "NEW" avatars for pc??    JDGHOST

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 5:39 PM

When is aII this happening?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 6:39 PM

lonnieskinner:

When is aII this happening?

*This flash sale applies to virtual golf clubs that are being removed from the Pro Shop, available now through 2/26/19. Available on WGT.com and WGT Golf Mobile.

I'm guessing there will be down time tomorrow night, new clubs Wednesday morning. 

• JKingPro
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:53 AM

CHAMPION

I have had my sights set on the Calloway Big Bertha driver for sometime now. I am only 20,000 xp (8-10 days) away from getting to Level 96 so that I can buy it. Is there anyway to keep these clubs available even if at regular price for an extended period of time?

JKingpro

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 9:09 AM

Yes to all that new equipment and much more within Ping, TM and Callaway ranges...

Don't forget that although Cleveland do exceptional wedges, they also make drivers, irons and putters...

Also many other manufacturers that could be enticed.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 9:18 AM

JKingPro:

CHAMPION

I have had my sights set on the Calloway Big Bertha driver for sometime now. I am only 20,000 xp (8-10 days) away from getting to Level 96 so that I can buy it. Is there anyway to keep these clubs available even if at regular price for an extended period of time?

JKingpro

I wouldn't worry too much about it. When they replaced the Nike clubs, the replacements were basically the same.

And (IIRC), the Callaway Fusion L100 driver that replaced the Nike Level 100 driver was only 100 credits more. And it had a slightly slower meter speed, which may or may not be a plus (depending on what one prefers). 

Regardless, it's not like there won't be an option for you. I think the worst-case scenario is that maybe it's a few credits more. 

• HardCoded
    21 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 9:44 AM

Too bad they didn't drop the levels..  I am at the dreaded lvl 93. There is no better equipment to purchase, so I am left just watching the show.   I would have happily invested in the lvl 96 and lvl 97 Driver and Irons..  Seems like a waste of an opportunity to make some extra cash.. especially since its getting harder and harder to find games...

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 10:08 AM

quadrock123:

WGTChampion, what will happen if you want to sell your old clubs after they no longer are available?

They can still be sold after they are no longer available in the proshop. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS