Forums

Help › Forums

Fade & Draw?

Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:25 PM (4 replies)
  • r3dm4n
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 12:12 PM

Me and a friend where discussing this the other day when we joined. Ive noticed that you can only move the dot on the ball vertically for high and low spin. Perhaps you all can modify that to where you can move it anywhere for fade and draw "curve" shots? That would greatly improve this game. Im sure some of these players on here would agree.. Getting around obstacles such as trees and bunkers from the long game or a bad drive is crucial :)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 12:15 PM

Yeah, we all agree. This suggestion has been made approximately 72,494,554,198 times before.  

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:02 PM

Be nice :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:15 PM

Kitties are nice.  

R3dm4n, what Faterson was trying to say in his special and unique kind of way, is that there have been many suggestions such as yours.  If you would type "Fade" or "Draw" into the search box on the right, you would see that "Shot Shaping" is in the works for future releases.

You are right, of course, that top-spinning and back-spinning the ball is helpful, but to get around that pesky tree, or to get to that difficult pin placement, we need to be able to shape the shot.

Have a nice day.

• r3dm4n
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:25 PM

oh ok i apologize.. i probably should have browsed the forums a bit more. But hey thx for the replies and it's good to know im not the only one out there with this suggestion. Lovin the game so far, very addicting.

RSS