Forums

Help › Forums

Halloween Match Play Invitional (NO LONGER IN ACTION) DUE TO NOT HAVING ENOUGH TIME

Thu, Oct 29 2009 9:03 PM (48 replies)
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 12:33 PM

If you read here then you guys will see that it aint thunderboltz fault that the other tournament was a  shambles,as Edchavez has explained....

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 3:36 PM

I will  be setting up the spreadsheets tonight then updating it on here tomorrow.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 4:35 PM

cobra4:

If you read here then you guys will see that it aint thunderboltz fault that the other tournament was a  shambles,as Edchavez has explained....

I am sorry cobra, but from what I read on there it seemed like edchavez was trying to lighten up the hate on thunderboltz and try to end the discussion. I don't see how someone who started a tournament and supposedly went in 50/50 with another player would not be held accountable for the lack of management.

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 7:55 PM

Im in if its not too late.

TrevorTurner...Pro....71.3(arg...updates)

Cheers

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 8:44 PM

WOW...another tourney....You can blame Ed all you want, you still never answered anyones questions when asked on your last tourney.   I am not saying that Ed isn't as just as responsible, but you were here, and he wasn't and you IGNORED everyone who asked you anything.......Such a shame, and then you have the bleep to start ANOTHER tourney????

GL to everyone who enters....hope you aren't wasting too much time on this, because well go to this thread:  

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/4883.aspx

Silly really if you ask me.....I will stick to the well run tourney's thank you very much!!!

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 9:27 PM

Ok, ThunderBoltz I've seen you been getting alot of heat today about starting another tourney when your 1st one was truly sucktation atrcious and a bust, looks like this one is goin to be in the exact same area of sucktatious atrocious bust. Nice tourney for a seasonal thing but next time plan it out more and make it look good as well as great organaztional. You can edit your thread showing the resigestred players and their average/tier. 

Key to get apprasial from community try to answer all your questions you get the best you can, don't neglect the people who signed up for your tourney. I've seen since you did this in your first tourney alot of people are scepticale of your tourneys and you've sadly but true somewhat became a laughing stock based on what I see of the comments on this thread as the other.

I'm not the one saying you're a laughing stock of the coummunity tournament thread but based on my observation of the comments it clearly points out by majority alot of people that they think your tourneys are atrocious, sucks, bad, etc. and you're a laughing stock.  Just telling you what I see, this is where you can redeem yourself by doing excellent in this tourney. If you don't redeem yourself then its goin to get worst than it is now.

Best of Luck

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 12:50 PM

I wouldn't be too harsh ("truly suckataion atrocious and a bust"); I would not be participating if I didn't believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe the Prez Cup was Ed's fault; maybe it was Thunder's fault; maybe it was a combo of both. We'll never know. It's a gamble ... we'll see!

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 1:05 PM

Ok so some 1 messed up a tournament...Big deal.. give the guy a break all he is doing is trying to organise something a bit different for everyone. Any body would think it has took a big massive chunk out of your  life ! Go on the ladder site if you want a bit more organisation...simples

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 1:14 PM

Cobra, it's not as simple as that. People played multiplayer 18-hole rounds ... that's pretty time-consuming. Don't waste our time if you're not going to put in the effort necessary to run an entire tournament. And while there are some well-organized tourneys here on WGT, the Ladders site is spectacular and you know what you're getting when you go there - simply the best.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 1:50 PM

Fair comment gao,all i can say is Brandi, just sign up to the ladder a lot better and some realy nice people on there ...gl

RSS