Forums

Help › Forums

The Glenlivet Whisky Season

Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:29 AM (2 replies)
  • paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:24 AM

Can you tell me why only US residents are eligible to win prizes for this new competition?

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 7:37 AM

a litle off subject but... SouthernComfort currently leading the Glenlivet CTTH

very nice...keep mine in the freezer

cheers

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:29 AM

paulmcm:
    Can you tell me why only US residents are eligible to win prizes for this new competition?
    Not all US residents are eligible.  California is not eligible either.  And neither is anyone under 21.  No one who owns or works in a liquor store, bar, wholesaler, or their family...  Geez... It's amazing anyone could win this.

Official Sweepstakes Rules:

World Golf Tour Proudly Presents The Glenlivet Whisky Season Open

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER. VOID IN CALIFORNIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.

1. Eligibility.

Open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of and presently residing  in the United States (excluding residents of California and Employees, officers, and directors of World Golf Tour, Pernod Ricard USA, ("Sponsor"), Legacy Marketing Partners, LLC, licensed alcoholic beverage retailers and wholesalers, distributors, and other alcoholic beverage licensees, and all of these parties’ affiliated entities, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, legal advisors, and their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win prizes. Void in CA and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
RSS