Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Match Play Championship

Mon, Nov 23 2009 11:37 AM (95 replies)
  • SteveOhh
    33 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 5:51 PM

Priestess,

I think its important to note that there are a total of 3 groups who have yet to play there first round.  Thanks for singleing out the one group that affects your bracket, but unfortunately it wont speed up the tournament. 

Please don't make comments under false pretenses.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:21 PM

Still ubable to get my round in with Vardon.

Ive sent a few messages and he has as well. im on a lot. i keep a look out for him to hop on but as of yet he hasnt appeared.

sorry for the delay.

trying

• rnegv
    55 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 10:43 PM

I can't get a hold of my opponent....I've left messages & invited when he was on but nothing.

• Vardon
    50 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:37 AM

I guess lilrob88 has forfeited.  He was having really bad connection issues.  You can look on my wall for the evidence.  Sorry it took so long to get our match in.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 8:56 AM

That error message has been seen in another tourney I was in.  Twice I drove my ball only to wait for the other player to hit.  I disconnected came back and he said "what happened?"  He got the same message unbeknownst to me. 

So Luke should make the call on this and other matches too (since it’s his Tourney).

I’m still waiting here for whomever to play.

Thanks

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:58 PM

2nd round results

Kosei82 1 up over higherthanyall

Good match and good person to play w/..it was a fun match

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 9:26 PM

Ok this tournament is done ... no movement in my bracket at all in 3 weeks.   Is someone monitoring this and moving things along ?

• paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 1:29 AM

I'm not sure, i'm due to play Luke (the organiser) in my 2nd round game and i've sent him a few messages in the last 2 weeks to try and arrange a time to play but haven't had a response, looking at his profile he's not been online for 10 days or so.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:13 AM

OK, I wouldn't normally do this but...

What if I took over, just to get it finished/until Luke comes back. I mean, how hard could it be....

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:21 AM

It'd be great if you can help out while Luke is away Ellis.  This tournament's been going for quite a while now and unless there's someone here to supervise so that the matches move along quicker we'll never finish it ! lol !

Thanks Ellis for your support again mate.

RSS