1,344 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 8:29 PM

jumpmybones:

Hello, Jackass .

Nice to meet you Jackass.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 8:03 AM

You hurt me, real deep friend.         Real  deep.

• archer2112
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:58 PM

Ditto!

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:25 AM

Maybe she can heal your wounds little boy!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 1:06 PM

Seems we have some real issues people. Jump, if you have to ask for it, chances are it will never happen. This is just a game mind warp, keep it as such. If you need to release, find another forum. I am 60 yrs old, been there, done that, and can hang with the best. Was at Woodstock in 1969, you wouldn't have lasted the first day. Grow the hell up. Now come back with something really childish we know you can.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:29 PM

When i ask for your opinion tree hugger, i will tell you.     Until then  stick it up your a-s !

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:51 PM

renniw52:
    Was at Woodstock in 1969, you wouldn't have lasted the first day

Man Renni, I wish I would of been old enough to go to Woodstock. I had the album and went to the movie twice.

That dude that started the chant with the drum? That was Steven Tyler of Aero-Smith. He was the 16 yr old kid that started that chant.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 5:23 PM

There you go stumpybone, we knew you could come back with another teenage remark. Icon, please get this child off here, take him out back, wash his mouth out and spank his little behind. So easy for this little twirp to hide behind a cyber game and talk smack. I would love to have just 1 minute with stumpy face to face, that is all it would take. I'm sure there are several of the great members on here that would be in line for their minute.

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:43 PM

renniw52:

There you go stumpybone, we knew you could come back with another teenage remark. Icon, please get this child off here, take him out back, wash his mouth out and spank his little behind. So easy for this little twirp to hide behind a cyber game and talk smack. I would love to have just 1 minute with stumpy face to face, that is all it would take. I'm sure there are several of the great members on here that would be in line for their minute.

hrm..."So easy for this little twirp to hide behind a cyber game and talk smack"....followed by, "I would love to have just 1 minute with him face to face, that is all it would take"...

RSS