Forums

Help › Forums

I'm stuck

Tue, Oct 13 2009 3:38 PM (24 replies)
  • fpino
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:37 AM

No, game against you was my first match.

I have 2 losses now.

1st. vs you

2ns vs Master

I didnt get to play my second game.

• PGOODY
    40 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:02 AM

Using Mozilla Firefox, I'm able to login but once I try to open the game window I get the unexpected error message and must close the game window.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:05 AM

Since we've just had a product update earlier today, everyone should clear their browser and Flash cache as the first precaution.

• kevinmosley
    76 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:13 AM

Cleared cache, Deleted cookies, used Internet exployer instead of Firefox and rebooted PC all to no avail. Clearly an issue with matchplay. Alex is working on it as we speak hopefully they can get problem fixed ASAP

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:30 AM

kevinmosley:
    Cleared cache

Just to make this clear... Maybe not for you, but others. Both the browser cache and the Flash cache needs to be cleared... These are separate things. I've met quite a few site users here who weren't aware of these being separate caches, who never cleared their Flash cache following a product update, and then experienced issues playing the game.

• kevinmosley
    76 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:33 AM

understand what you are saying Fraterson.. just wanted to make it clear that once that is done problem still exist. but thank you for your input

• PGOODY
    40 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:56 AM

Logged in to different computer using the lastest version of IE and am getting the same unexpected error message. What is the deal?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 11:10 AM

WGT has confirmed the latest IE version (8) sometimes has issues with this site's software. Try a different browser, PGOODY. I'd recommend Chrome.

• kevinmosley
    76 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 11:30 AM
    This is a problem that WGT is aware of. They are in the process of handing it over to an engineer. What I have been told that the problem may be resolved within the next 7 days or so. 
    Funny thing logged on using my brothers account works fine. So the issue is not the PC the issue is the screen name being blocked by some sort by WGT, as if the error message has caused the screen name not to be allowed to get past play now Icon
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 11:57 AM

Kevinmosley - it looks like an account specific issue. We are looking for a solution.

RSS