Time 11am EST, 9:30pm IST.

Carlosdev n Kelsp vs EZZY123450 & gersman1972

Will be live in his twitch : Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/OMP_Cyclops

- Carl

• Ezzy123450
    209 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 8:55 AM

thank you so much Carl. 

we managed to get a win.  We got up 2 and they were coming back ... went to the last hole and my partner managed to sink the E to stay 1 up & the win.

Great guys and we all had a lot of fun playing together.

Ezzy

• carlosdev
    2,537 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 9:35 AM

Wd Team Gold ... Great Play. 

I played nasty the first 4 holes missing simple putts that was easy to be an AS. but messed it up. We had some hopes for the last hole, again got struck by the eagle :( lol 

Good luck for the next round ;) 

- Carl

• AnaNikolaj
    636 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 2:01 PM

A thriller in the main bracket, ColumbusStorm and Kavvz beat Friedel and me on the 5th extra hole. Some great shots on both sides and some messy ones as well. But great company throughout the match and a pleasure meeting you both. Congrats and best of luck in the upper semis, while we go and kick some behind downstairs.

• ostfriedel
    2,051 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 2:01 PM

Moin all you brave golfers, and a loud and powerfull hurga hurga!

Today have played: Kavvz & ColumbusStorm  vs  AnaNikolaj and ostfriedel.

Well, it was the thriller in Pinilla. Alfred Hitchcock couldn´t write that book better. After 5 extra holes our opponents won a close and fun match. Ty all for the nice company. I think we all enjoyed this very much. Good luck in the upcoming rounds.

Peace,  Friedel

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 3:30 PM

Very gg Ana and Friedel -- could have gone either way and was a pleasure to play around with ya's.  5th extra...that stuff is nerve wracking!  :) 

GL in your next match.

cheers!

02 Dec
    kavvz and ColumbusStorm defeated AnaNikolaj and ostfriedel in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on PINEHURST NO. 2.
  • Beeners58
    36 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 4:47 PM

CousinZeke1 and Beeners58 wins against SamSpayed and PJCTAS0822 3 up...very good game...Cuz's putter was on fire tho.  Lots of fun and enjoyed very much.  Thanks Sam and Paulie...well played.

• Yiannis1970
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:55 AM

Keith and i played our match yesterday against two gents and very good friends, Mal and Sean. It was a very nice as always and we managed to get the win by 2 strokes. Always a pleasure playing with you guys, best of luck in the remaining matches!!

• SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:37 AM

Beeners58:

CousinZeke1 and Beeners58 wins against SamSpayed and PJCTAS0822 3 up...very good game...Cuz's putter was on fire tho.  Lots of fun and enjoyed very much.  Thanks Sam and Paulie...well played.

Thanks for a fun match, Eileen.  You and Cuz played extremely well and did not miss a single putt.  I think anyone would have struggled to beat you that round.  

As Paulie and I are now officially eliminated from the tournament.... Good luck to all who remain, and thank you Ranger for hosting!

• TheGuyDownstairs
    158 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 12:48 PM

Tseeqhim & bluey403 won 2/1 at Pinehurst over myself & Jediknight1976.

Excellent play fellas, far to good for us today. 

Good luck in the rest of comp!

RSS