Help › Forums

interesting clash points

Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:45 AM (81 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:07 PM

callaghan159:

BHenke2:
    This is the second clash in a row that my club has run into another club using this glitch to score extra points.

This is not a glitch. IMHO. It's a program to help the G get double the GP's since they have 2 clubs now. Everyone has been promised a GP.

The two clubs have been gone for a long time now. Keep up with the times. I have never been promised a GP or anything else. 

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:11 PM

jacktrade51:

callaghan159:
    This is not a glitch. IMHO. It's a program to help the G get double the GP's since they have 2 clubs now. Everyone has been promised a GP.

This has nothing to do with The Georgians.  They force members to buy passes.  Not my way to run a club, but their choice.  Black Diamond has played them in club clashes.  They do not (and do not need to) cheat to win.

Scroll back to page 1 for initial (at least to my knowledge) guilty party but now I can name a couple of others.

Tom.

I don’t know where you get your information but you need a new source. No one in the G are required to buy any passes after the free ones are used up. 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 3:29 AM

Dave33200:

jacktrade51:

callaghan159:

This has nothing to do with The Georgians.  They force members to buy passes.  Not my way to run a club, but their choice.  Black Diamond has played them in club clashes.  They do not (and do not need to) cheat to win.

Scroll back to page 1 for initial (at least to my knowledge) guilty party but now I can name a couple of others.

Tom.

I don’t know where you get your information but you need a new source. No one in the G are required to buy any passes after the free ones are used up. 

I know more about the G than you might think. Been there and done that. I also know what kind of club owner you have there. If you don't play the clash you are booted from the club. Can't imagine that has changed. You personally might not buy passes but I know there are many members of the club that gift passes and I can't imagine that has changed either. I also wonder why a certain person has been so quite in this discussion. She usually speaks her mind when it comes to the G. JMO.

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 4:22 AM

The only issue I have with the above post is when the person said "They force members to buy passes."  That is not true, and yes we are a clashing club. everyone who wants to me a member is told that from the start, if you don't play in the clashes then yes, you will be removed from the club. 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 7:19 AM

Dave33200:

The only issue I have with the above post is when the person said "They force members to buy passes."  That is not true, and yes we are a clashing club. everyone who wants to me a member is told that from the start, if you don't play in the clashes then yes, you will be removed from the club. 

You have to buy passes to play in the clash,so if you don't buy passes to play in the clash, you can't play so that would mean you would get booted. OK, so if you want to remain a member of the club, it sounds like to me, you are being forced to buy passes. Good luck in the future clashes, not that you need it, and by the way, your club are a determined bunch to win every week and there are many nice members. I am not here to put your club down. I personally can't stand the clash.

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 8:32 AM

callaghan159:

Dave33200:

You have to buy passes to play in the clash,so if you don't buy passes to play in the clash, you can't play so that would mean you would get booted. OK, so if you want to remain a member of the club, it sounds like to me, you are being forced to buy passes. Good luck in the future clashes, not that you need it, and by the way, your club are a determined bunch to win every week and there are many nice members. I am not here to put your club down. I personally can't stand the clash.

Just a little secret. ( don't tell anyone ). WGT gives you 1 free pass every 4 hours when the clash is going. Therefore everyone will have a minimum of 8 free CC passes to use in the clash if they wish. You don' have to buy any more passes unless you wish to.

Keep this under your hat.

Dave.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 9:31 AM

Dave33200:

Just a little secret. ( don't tell anyone ). WGT gives you 1 free pass every 4 hours when the clash is going. Therefore everyone will have a minimum of 8 free CC passes to use in the clash if they wish. You don' have to buy any more passes unless you wish to.

LOL. You can't fool me. I know there are sponsors in that club that buy and gift hundreds of passes. I have been there and done that at the G. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I didn't know you get a pass every 4 hours as I don't play the fraudulent clash.

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 10:27 AM

callaghan159:

Dave33200:

LOL. You can't fool me. I know there are sponsors in that club that buy and gift hundreds of passes. I have been there and done that at the G. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I didn't know you get a pass every 4 hours as I don't play the fraudulent clash.

Once again, your replay has me scratching my head. How in the world do you get someone gifting a pass to another member which equals in your eye’s as forcing someone to purchase passes?

I gift passes all the time, no one is telling me I have to do so, I do it on my own for our players who cannot afford to do so but want to play more than their 8 free passes. There are a few other members that do the same. I also run a tournament that I gift sleeves of golf balls to the winners as well, and some other of our members do the same. No one is making (or forcing) us do it. We do it on our own.

So back to the statement that said the we are “forced to buy passes in the clash”. As Trump would say…. That is fake news.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 10:57 AM

Dave33200:
    I gift passes all the time, no one is telling me I have to do so, I do it on my own for our players who cannot afford to do so but want to play more than their 8 free passes. There are a few other members that do the same. I also run a tournament that I gift sleeves of golf balls to the winners as well, and some other of our members do the same. No one is making (or forcing) us do it. We do it on our own.

Sorry to intrude but I don't really understand. You seem to be implying it's easy to get 8 free passes.  To me that means they stack up and if I wait until the end I'd have a whole pile of them.  Otherwise if I played at 10pm, I'd also have to be on at 2am, 6am, etc etc which really isn't at all easy.  Do they stack up?

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 11:08 AM

DodgyPutter:

Dave33200:

Sorry to intrude but I don't really understand. You seem to be implying it's easy to get 8 free passes.  To me that means they stack up and if I wait until the end I'd have a whole pile of them.  Otherwise if I played at 10pm, I'd also have to be on at 2am, 6am, etc etc which really isn't at all easy.  Do they stack up?

I never said it was easy, or did I say they accumulate over time. I simply said there are 8 free passes given out during the clash.

RSS