Forums

Help › Forums

⚽ PREDICTOR - 2018 WORLD CUP ⚽

Tue, Jul 31 2018 1:19 PM (1,397 replies)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:03 AM

Tamsach:

I dont understad this decision and I don't agree with it. I didn't take note of my predictions and I don't remember them. So, any match I come here and read the spreadsheet in order to see if the match goes in my way or not. Now I have to read a lot of pages to find out what I have predicted....

I can see how searching for your predictions could be troublesome in such a busy thread, but can I suggest a fix? 

Whenever I've posted my predictions, I immediately bookmarked that page so I can go there quickly.  I've never had to search for my predictions.

Just a suggestion, and I realize it might not help you now but maybe keep that in mind for future Predictors.

Cheers!

brad

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:07 AM

55 minutes , please.

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:30 AM

bery111:

neibaf:

8emes de finale ..

France - Argentine : 2-1

Uruguay - Portugal : 1-1

Spain - Russie : 3-1

Croatie - Danemark : 2-0

Question : for the 8emes games ... the score prediction is for 90mns ?   ( sorry for my english)

My French isn't so good, so I'll use Google translate.

In English: The prediction is for the whole match. So, you predict France 2 Argentina 1. At 90 minutes it is 1 - 1. At 120 minutes it is 2 - 1, which means you receive 8 points. Of course you could predict France 1 Argentina 1 - this could be the score after 120 minutes.

In French: La prédiction est pour le match entier. Donc, vous prédisez France 2 Argentine 1. À 90 minutes, il est 1 - 1. À 120 minutes, il est 2 - 1, ce qui signifie que vous recevez 8 points. Bien sûr, vous pourriez prédire France 1 Argentine 1 - ce pourrait être le score après 120 minutes.

Thanxs for the answer ........  i use google translate too , but i try to write in english without google translate .....  so i hope you can understand .......  thanks a lot Bery !

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:31 AM

giveaway 4

goal on the 23th minute !!

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:36 AM

Probably got this all wrong, Nothing knew there lol

1st goal 13 Mins     Last goal 91st Min

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:06 AM

68mins.

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:09 AM

Tamsach .

I think it is so that people competing for the lead cannot just pick the same score as leader covering their points total .

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:17 AM

Best get in quick...

Giveaway #4

Sleeve of balls to whoever predicts the TIME OF THE LAST GOAL in the ENGLAND v BELGIUM Group G match being played TOMORROW @ 19:00 BST.

Simply post what minute you think the goal will be scored. If duplicate times are posted then the prize goes to whoever posted first.

All data will be confirmed via my own Livescore phone app.

Only open to those that are already registered for the main event

In the event of a 0-0 scoreline the prize will be awarded to the LOWEST minute guessed.

Entrant Goal Time (mins)
    WigerToods2010 90
    Jason01291
    Bery111
    Dougal7
    Bubbsboy
    Adam70
    Alcaucin
    Blitz81
    Gdog8
    Tamsach
    Kavvz
    Bmw316
    Neibaf
    Amateur4sure
    Craigswan

Prize kindly sponsored by Dougal7 Dougal7

TYVM for the sleeve donation.

Please note: The committee's (i.e. me) decision in all matters is final.  :)

👍

Btw folks Dougal is the reigning WGT EURO2016 Predictor Champion...

• HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:21 AM

69m thanx!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:23 AM

bery111:

BERY'S 8 POINT BONANZA GIVEAWAY!

I scored my first correct prediction yesterday, and it had to be in the Portugal Iran match...

I am going to do a random giveaway AFTER the Uruguay v Portugal round of 16 match on 30th June - prizes will be sent on 2nd July. But it's dependent on what happens in the match!

The prizes:

One lucky winner will receive 3 sleeves of a ball of my choice IF Portugal go through (even on penalties)

One lucky winner will receive 2 sleeves of a ball of my choice IF Luis Suarez gets sent off during the match (including during extra time or penalties)

One lucky winner will receive 3 sleeves of a ball of my choice IF Luis Suarez bites a member of the Portuguese team - even if this is only picked up by cameras and not the ref or VAR

One lucky winner will receive 3 sleeves of a ball of my choice IF Ronaldo scores a hat trick

As I have a limited number of credits, I will try and get some surveys done by the weekend to boost the choice of ball offered

The terms:

Everyone who has entered Wiger's predictor is in with a chance as this will be a random drawing. I will use an online random number generator based on the row numbers as per standings after the Uruguay v Portugal match from the spreadsheet that Wiger has created.

There may not be a winner as there are a few factors at play here.

My decision will be final and based on FIFA's final match report regarding goal scorers and bookings.

RSS