Forums

Help › Forums

Country Clubs and the 2011 US Open

Tue, Jun 28 2011 1:36 PM (7 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 6:33 AM

As some of you know .. i'm a stat junkie.    When i have time - I look at dumb stuff like what you will see attached.   Anyway, thought you'd like to see some Stats about how the country clubs fared in the recent US Open.    I apologize for any spelling errors .. it was late when I did it.

This shows the number of qualifiers - the avg score of those who qualified, the percentage of the total membership who qualified and the total members (as of last night).

Cool stuff.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 7:26 AM

Wow, thats some amount of info you got there Lvietri. Just to let you know, The United Nations CC only has around 56 members at the moment. 4th from the bottom in the list. Cheers.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 7:50 AM

Thanks twominusone ... i'll make the change .. it was 2 AM ... eyes were going :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 9:09 AM

lvietri:

As some of you know .. i'm a stat junkie.    When i have time - I look at dumb stuff like what you will see attached.   Anyway, thought you'd like to see some Stats about how the country clubs fared in the recent US Open.    I apologize for any spelling errors .. it was late when I did it.

This shows the number of qualifiers - the avg score of those who qualified, the percentage of the total membership who qualified and the total members (as of last night).

Cool stuff.

Once more, the Devs top a leaderboard to do with scoring. Lol. You're a true stat junky LV!

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 9:30 AM

SgtDoodles:

lvietri:

Cool stuff.

Once more, the Devs top a leaderboard to do with scoring. Lol. You're a true stat junky LV!

SgtDoodles:

lvietri:

Cool stuff.

SgtDoodles:

lvietri:

Cool stuff.

SgtDoodles:

lvietri:

Cool stuff.

dont forget the elite, even though i didnt qualify lol

gordon

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 9:31 AM

wth quoted it 4 times lol

gordon

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:44 AM

Gordon .. what were you going to say ?  I didn't quite get it ... (kidding)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 1:36 PM

Is someone trying to make a point here..lol 

RSS