Forums

Help › Forums

250 Hit Flagsticks

Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:52 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 3:56 PM

Yes, it's true.  I did it, and HATCH62 was there to see most of it.  Am pretty sure that I have the somewhat dubious distinction of hitting 250 pins before anyone else.  Is the only thing I seem to excell at.

I think Mr. Tibbs may be a little upset with me as he had 219 at the time. 

I would like to thank The Academy and all the little people who made this possible.  The catagory is "Most Original Greens Play".

Cheer me, jeer me.  It's all good....

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 3:58 PM

lol too funny.

Though, the idea is to get it IN the hole man.... ;)

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 4:11 PM

I sure tried, Mr. Tibbs.   Only 102 went in.  It wasn't for lack of effort.  Not like I said, "Let me see if I can hit that pin and have it bounce out 2 inches."

My hat's off to you and players like Avatar and Thunder.  Your averages are better than my best round.

Will enjoy the only Diamond that I will ever see though...

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 6:30 PM

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!    Yes it was great to be part of WGT history and see the first DIAMOND AWARD for 250 flagstick hits.  Now you can start a new streak.  Good Luck in the future.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 6:53 PM

Very impressive, congrats. Are those Snake Eyes wedges that good?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 7:59 AM

I'm a happy girl, hit number 250 just now for the Diamond...a girl's best friend.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 8:17 AM

Good JOb!

you also managed to trick me into replying to this out of context as I missed the original date of the OP.

very sneaksy....

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 7:48 PM
    Nicely done, Sweetie. Thought i had already said that, but guess it went to the etherworld. i am in good company for sure. You and Mr. Tibbs. Sand and Scramble only other things i have going. Can't hit a fairway or green. Will never touch you on CTH tho. Keep it going!!
  • Zeolite
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:03 PM

Please leave the flagsticks alone Ikennedy, the things ain't free ya know. Flagstick abusers will have their putters bent and thrown into the pond from now on. From now on any form of "flashy" or  "show-off" golf will be subject to fines, banishment, and also your balls will be taken away. 

Signed,

The Manager (of a used shoe lace store in rural Fargo, North Dakota)

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 8:22 PM
    I've been trying to quit, man. Am down to a couple a week but just can't give 'em up. As for the putter and the balls; one I don't use much and the other was lost in the divorce. You guess which...
  • PAGES
RSS