Forums

Help › Forums

Distance Calculator (program)

Fri, Nov 17 2023 11:20 AM (110 replies)
  • jimmiespencer
    254 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 4:04 PM

The putting calculations uses Babzilla33 method. Please watch his video on how to use it and what the numbers represent. 

Jimmie

• Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 10:15 AM

Lol i ask you here and youtube the same haha.

This question has to be easier.... is just what put in that square "speed times" i don the next champ greens for example i do 10/1,3  ( cause is 13) then give me a number and i put in the square and seems work nice.

But  i prefer to be sure that this is coreect

• jimmiespencer
    254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 6:14 AM

If it goes in, then it's correct, lol.

The program is just a electronic journal for keeping track of your shots and a rough distance adjustment calculator. I know players who keep track with pen and paper on how their shots go with certain wind and spin. It's nice to have past results of a shot for a course and hole.

If you find a program that takes the shot and make it into the cup each time, please share.

Above all, enjoy playing the game.

Jimmie

• Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 7:55 AM

Yeah lol

But recording shots for me make no sense. Put is the key in this game, putt is all. Is ez to do constantly shots beetwen 4 yard distance. The hard part is do all puts

• jimmiespencer
    254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 8:54 AM

To some it does, but to each their own style. It's there to use or not. Good luck in your game.

Yes, if you could make every 20-foot putt, why care about getting close to the pin.

There are some great spreadsheets out there, I'm sure they can be of some help, if you're looking.

• Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 9:09 AM

Hey Jimmy   this has to be more easy. I investigate and think the square "speed times" is the next:

- In rapid 9 greens if you shot 10 feet ball go 10 feet so this is 1 to 1 rule. I put 9 in green speed and 9 in "speed times".

So:

For 12 greens:   9/12 (9 is the unity)  is 7,5

For 13 greens     9/13  is 6,9 

and so... i think this can be the maths to apply in the square "speed times"

What do you think?

Lets see if we can play a game tonight!

• Hideonbunker
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 4:42 PM

What happened man?

• boleto47
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 6:20 PM

I am a young man of 77years old and i would like to have your distance calculator and help me to play better.All my regards and thank you to have read my request.............

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 8:07 AM

Pinhunters calc works great!

• boleto47
    9 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 12:16 PM

Thank you very much LibTuhrdsSuk for your help i appreciated and hoping i will be a better player;have a nice day ....friend.

RSS