Forums

Help › Forums

Masters

Sat, Apr 21 2018 5:22 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 4:59 PM

Tom Watson, winning the par 3 competition, great story line, but upstaged by Jack's grandson.  Great show put on by Watson, Player, and Nicklaus!  Can't think of a better start, for the world's best tourney!  These old timers firing right at the pin, great putts, even a chip in for birdie, one of the greatest shows on earth! 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 6:30 PM

I have always loved to watch Tom Watson play. He's a class act. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 5:58 AM

Watch live. Tiger Woods, in one of the featured groups they follow for all 18 holes, goes off at 10:42 EST.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 6:30 AM

Would love to see Rory get back the one that got away.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 7:11 PM

If you have CBS All Access it's on there. I watched Tigers 1st Round

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 8:15 PM

It wasn't very exciting, 4 bogeys, and all pars on the par 5s. Hes going to have to work hard on Friday if he wants to see the weekend. 6 strokes is hard to make up, with these younger guys, I wish him luck. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 5:24 AM

Luckystar5:

It wasn't very exciting, 4 bogeys, and all pars on the par 5s. Hes going to have to work hard on Friday if he wants to see the weekend. 6 strokes is hard to make up, with these younger guys, I wish him luck. 

I'm hoping he gets on a roll. Golf needs Tiger, Rory has not been doing real well, of course it could be the competition is at unprecedented level right now.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 5:54 AM

DonCaron:

Luckystar5:

I'm hoping he gets on a roll. Golf needs Tiger, Rory has not been doing real well, of course it could be the competition is at unprecedented level right now.

I couldn't believe it,  when I watched Sergio, play tin cup, I think it was on 15? What did they call that, adouble,quadruple bogie?  Lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 6:09 AM

It's called an octuple bogey and couldn't have happened to a better guy. Garcia's an embarrassment. The dipstick claims he didn't understand why the ball wouldn't stop. Good riddance, he won't be playing the weekend. Has to stick around to pass the green jacket on to someone that actually deserves it on Sunday.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 6:22 AM

I think I'd call it "Stupidy"  does he now hold the record for highest score ever on one hole? 

• PAGES
RSS