looking to quit current country club

Sat, Sep 8 2018 6:33 AM (41 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 9:23 PM

Nancy1959:

callaghan159:
    Not everyone is brainwashed to play and contributed that much IMHO

Brainwashed?  Where do you get that???  I am quite capable of making my own decisions with what I do without being "brainwashed."

Wasn’t it Robert Palmer who sang “Addicted to Golf”? 😂

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 11:04 PM

pmm711:
    Wasn’t it Robert Palmer who sang “Addicted to Golf”? 😂

It was originally drugs but they made him change it to golf in an early PC move:)

Super song, IMHO

Sadly gone early as he never went along with the change in real life (from memory).

• Cyril752
    425 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 5:23 AM

Come and join 3 Lions CC if you would like to get maximum XP points. You will be  expected to follow our set way of doing so. You will level up very fast.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 9:07 AM

Nancy1959:

Are you kidding me?  I have averaged well over a million xp every week for the past year!  38,000 xp in one day is not very much compared to what a lot of us get....

i don't care what  the topic is. It's just moronic to use a statistical outlier such as what you produce xp wise and act like it's the norm. It's not. 38k/day  is  a decent production and is still probably top 1%. of players. 

and by the way, stop tooting your own horn. we get it. You play a lot. Power to you and since you want everyone to say it apparently;  "grats on your dedication to XP production"

can we create a thread that says how wonderful you are at producing xp and then tell me how many people have to applaud you on it  for you to finally shut up about it. Because i'm fairly certain we'd have the posts in a day.

• Nancy1959
    7,056 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 10:18 AM

Mythanatos:

stop tooting your own horn. we get it. You play a lot. Power to you and since you want everyone to say it apparently;  "grats on your dedication to XP production"

can we create a thread that says how wonderful you are at producing xp and then tell me how many people have to applaud you on it  for you to finally shut up about it. Because i'm fairly certain we'd have the posts in a day.

I wasn't tooting my own horn.  I was responding to a post where someone was astounded that someone could get 38,000 xp in one day and asked how that was even possible.  It always surprises me when someone on WGT doesn't know about the xp glitch (which we all know is not a glitch at all, since WGT never fixed it) where you play a custom course first and follow it by playing any ranked round other than a custom course to get the same big xp bonuses again.  Repeat steps 1 and 2 over and over again and you keep getting the big xp bonuses.  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 11:24 AM

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 2:04 PM

that would work. Somewhere where we can send people that want to worship at the idol of useless XP production.

see if we had that she could have just linked her own ego thread and said "look at me!, 38k xp means you aren't even trying!" (fill in evil laiughter here)

Don't get me wrong. If someone wants to set that goal and achieves it then that's great. Just like any goal achieved is. I remember her original post on it. Nothing wrong with that. Well deserved recognition ensued.

But give it a rest. 

let others point it out. it's just bad form looking for praise and patting oneself on the back over and over while at the same time ridiculing someone else's XP production. (which still was pretty good)

• Nancy1959
    7,056 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 2:22 PM

Mythanatos:

it's just bad form looking for praise and patting oneself on the back over and over while at the same time ridiculing someone else's XP production. (which still was pretty good)

I was neither "looking for praise and patting oneself on the back" nor "ridiculing someone else's XP production (which was still pretty good)" as you suggest.

I thought I explained my response earlier.  I was simply surprised that someone who has been on WGT for quite some time would have the question about how in the world could someone achieve 38,000 xp in a day.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 3:39 PM

Mythanatos:

and by the way, stop tooting your own horn. we get it. You play a lot. Power to you and since you want everyone to say it apparently;  "grats on your dedication to XP production"

LMAO--well said Sid

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 3:47 PM

TopShelf2010:

Mythanatos:
    can we create a thread that says how wonderful you are at producing xp

I got this Nancy...

You mean like THIS one created by WGT themselves?

Don

This was created because one of there members sent a message to WGT I do believe, looking for some mention of his accomplishment.  Later on he sent a request to the GOGF for a nomination of this month.

RSS