Forums

Help › Forums

Another Master looking for CC in The UK.

Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:48 AM (5 replies)
  • B1ackadder
    103 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 7:09 PM

Been playing for a while now and have decided to get involved with some other folks from the UK.

Any UK CC's out there looking for a daily player with a good sense of humour and a complete love of all things golf related.

Other stuff about me: I'm a London Taxi driver that does go south of the river... I'm a musician, I like a few vodkas here and there, I'm just looking for a place where I can play with people that don't quit rounds after a couple of holes and also have regular club tourneys.

Been a member since the early days (2008) but have only put time in through the last couple of months and am looking to get to legend asap.

Just looking for a club that's active with members that actually like to play.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers all.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 8:09 PM

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/crystal_palace/default.aspx

You could join us. Not so active, but getting a bit more so during the dearth of the close season.

And you do go South of the river.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 8:12 PM

Oh and I have sent you a friends invite.

I never quit. WGT sometimes screws me over., but I am always up for a friendly game.

Peter

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:15 PM

Or you could choose the most competitive club, complete with it's own website. We also do lots of competitions both paid and free and inter-club matches at which we are still unbeaten. Oh, there are some great people too both American and British.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 7:54 PM

Shut it Piztaker. I saw him first.

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:48 AM

United Nations Country Club will be opening its recruiting doors very soon if you'd like to off joining another club. In the meantime  you can do some ground work  and check us out at www.un-cc.org..

If you have any questions reference the CC feel free to drop me a line.

Regards

Corndog

RSS