Forums

Help › Forums

Members from Exclusive?

Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:36 AM (8 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 12:44 PM

My friends from Exclusive CC. It is a hit to the wgt community that the Exclusive CC has closed. My good friend suncity did a GREAT job in running the show, but  there are those times we all must go in a different direction and search for a change to keep life interesting. I truly wish sun the best in his new endeavor. With this being said;

The Elite CC will welcome you. We will open spots as needed. We presently have 4 spots open. There are approximately 5 members that have be "extremely inactive". Not solely in our own cc tournaments but in the wgt tournaments and community as well. We do not have any strict regulations in regards to participating in our in house tournaments. We do welcome the competition though. We do have a standard set of guidelines which anyone can follow. If you like to compete against some very strong competition, than TECC is the place for you.

NOTE: We do ask anyone interested in joining to please consider joining for the competition. Again, we are not strict, but we are looking for members that will make some effort to compete. Thank you my friends and I hope to see a few members come our way. edge  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 3:35 AM

Please; do not let the membership #’s fool you. We will do 1 of 2 things. Either make spots available or expand the club. We are VERY willing to expand if we get a strong demand of players that want to compete and become active in our Elite CC Tournaments -  In House and Organized. Thanks again.  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 6:44 AM

2 Vacant “Elite Members Only” Parking spots left with your name ready to be engraved on the plate…LOL…Come ON!!!

• barnet64
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:16 AM

i was part of exclusive and am w/o a CC right now. send me an invite if u still have a spot for me. thanks - Dan

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 5:29 PM

I too am CCless due to the closing and would much appreciate an invite to the Exclusive Club..thanks chop948

• anguss2
    76 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 11:20 PM

i too would  like an  invite to your club as a former exclusive member

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 4:11 AM

WE HAVE AN OPENING. TECC IS AN EXTREMELY ACTIVE CC. WE HAVE 2 MAJOR IN HOUSE WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS THAT ARE VERY COMPETITIVE. IF YOU LIKE A CHALLENGE THEN I GUARANTEE THE ELITE CC IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO BE. THANKS…EDGE

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 4:08 PM

WE HAVE AN OPENING. TECC IS AN EXTREMELY ACTIVE CC. WE HAVE 2 MAJOR IN HOUSE WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS THAT ARE VERY COMPETITIVE. IF YOU LIKE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO COMPETE AGAINST THE FINEST SKILLED PLAYERS IN THE COMMUNITY THEN I GUARANTEE THE ELITE CC IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO BE. THANKS…EDGE

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:36 AM

The # shows full but if need be we have a couple spots available. If you are a very active player and would be interested in joining TECC, please drop me a Wall Post. Thanks again my friends. edge

RSS