Forums

Help › Forums

number of players in WGT

Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:48 AM (4 replies)
  • juanmi53
    152 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 3:00 PM

For the great number of players in WGT, would it be possible to enlarge the number maximum of members of a CC? Thank you.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:18 AM

juanmi53:

For the great number of players in WGT, would it be possible to enlarge the number maximum of members of a CC? Thank you.

The programmers might get overloaded with it. Thus, more meter issues possibly.

• dps1976
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 5:10 PM

juanmi53:

Isn't 250 enough? If all of your members are active then you should have your hands full. Wanting more than 250 in my opinion, is plain out greedy. Save some for the other CC's out there that work hard to keep what members they have.

dps1976 (Owner of ESCC)

• juanmi53
    152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 7:04 PM

dps1976:

juanmi53:

Isn't 250 enough? If all of your members are active then you should have your hands full. Wanting more than 250 in my opinion, is plain out greedy. Save some for the other CC's out there that work hard to keep what members they have.

dps1976 (Owner of ESCC)

The problem is that: that I have to go giving low to the less active ones, but I don't find exactly, if somebody wants you belong to a club, I have almost passed of long those 300 interested with the help of going giving of low to the less active ones.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:48 AM

juanmi53:

By the way, your club has 1 spot left and some of your players haven't played a ranked round since 2010. Clear them out before nagging WGT.

RSS