Forums

Help › Forums

I Just got my Avg score to 59.54 Is that Good?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 17 2009 8:40 PM (28 replies)
  • TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:15 PM

I have been playing for a month and i enjoy it.I was just wondoring if i am headed in the right direction?

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:49 PM

you also had to quit on me on the last hole to get ther so no your not good.

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:52 PM

LoL

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:56 PM

Aytime you want to play pig we can.I like taking down big mouths

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:57 PM

If you post all of your scores, than yes 59.54 is an amazing average score. Congrats on it :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 8:38 PM

There is no one in the WGT family who would consider a 59.54 ave. anything other than spectacular, regardless of tenure. As to whether you are headed in the right direction, by all means, I should think so. You have already garnered a few 29 scores and that proves you have promise. However, your profile indicates that your best 18 hole score is 69. Also a good score. But the direction you have taken allows for no u-turns. If you decide to engage tournament play at the Master level, which you are in, you will quickly discover that neither the 59.54 ave. nor the personal best 69 will  be of any help whatsoever. I wish you nothing but continued improvement.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 9:46 PM

depends on how many accounts you have......sorry..had to say it.....

I apologize....I didn't look at your rounds before I spouted off, HOWEVER, with that being said...your average is not correct, because everyone can just record their best rounds and be better then the best (as you are obviously trying to do) but I see no bad rounds what so ever....which makes me to believe that you are not at your true average, so that is not an accurate average.

Try being here for as long as the likes of Tibbets, Iconian, nivlac, Gazz ETC.....and posting good and bad rounds, then come back and ask if your average is good.

When you want to record all your scores (not saying I do, that dang Q word again) but I have been here for a few months, and have recorded plenty of bad rounds, and good rounds...that is how you get a good average, or poor average in my case  :)

B  :)

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 10:19 PM

If someone thinks they can beat me please send me invite.I would love to see someone play me that is better then me!I like the challenge

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 10:52 PM

I propose that Brandi, Rusty and myself engage you in a 18 hole game at the course of your choice so that your dream can come true...let us all know on our walls and I am sure you will be accomodated.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 11:16 PM

ill play you hammer not a prob mate.

RSS