Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Features

Mon, Oct 12 2009 1:54 PM (65 replies)
  • BorisJester
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 6:22 PM

Great news WGT.

One thing I love about the nearest the pin comps is the heart beat noise when you hit a shot within 10ft.  Could this be added to the rest of the game? 

Thank you and keep up the good work.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 8:00 PM

free golf ...i'm happy

the obvious Stroke Play Course...needed badly

CTTH ...it would be cool if you were able to reset your Potential Best Score...or be able to access your LOW score per hole to see how close you are on each hole w/o having to write it down when it happens

BETHPAGE BLACK  #7 >>>>>>>>>> IT"S A PAR ...5....there's a quick fix

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 8:48 PM

like the ideas wgt. scimmed through this forum didnt read all but sweatiepies idea of speeding the greens up is ont that ive been thinkin about for a couple of months now. i like fast greens in real life and would like to have the option on here.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 11:52 AM

I'm late to this post, but THANK YOU!!!

More than anything that's coming, I'm very happy to see WGT is now letting us know what's coming!

• rohdem
    40 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 12:33 PM

A lack of any new stroke play courses being available in the near future is very disappointing.

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 1:05 PM

In your mind then quitting a ranked game as an individual should put you in front of a firing squad. I know you have never done that before, this should also lower your reputation  rating as it is the same thing. You really take this as a serious hobby, maybe too serious.

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 9:06 AM

So adding a way to get more money out of people for subpar features takes precedent over a new stroke play course THAT EVERY MEMBER OF WGT has been asking for?

Also what happened to giving a new stroke play course every 3-4 months as was promised?

Why not be able to pay for new courses?

The inclusion of a new stroke play course in "future products" is a slap in the face and only a way of delaying the inevitable fact that there will not be new courses in the near future.  Ignoring the one thing that everyone wants is a surefire way to alienate your customer base...especially when you rely on viral marketing to push your product.

To say Im disappointed is an understatement...

• mikeyb23
    230 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 12:04 PM

You people whining about getting penalized for quitting: stop it. I have played many rounds on here and there is absolutely no reason to quit in the middle of a round. If you ain't got time, don't play! I applaud WGT for doing something to the quitters. Can't stand it when somebody quits after one bad hole! If you're crying about them doing something about it, chances are you are a quitter!

And, we absolutely need more courses for stroke play!

Also, when the wind is blowing 19 miles per hour, shouldn't the trees be blowing too? And how about making the clouds move? I love this game, just my 2 cents...

• rohdem
    40 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 10:54 AM

When is Tiger Woods Online supposed to be finished?

• Foss
    15 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 11:16 AM

If you can change the wind randomly, why can't you change pin locations?

RSS