Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsorship play

Wed, Nov 22 2017 9:39 AM (5 replies)
  • Thom69
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 11:21 AM

During a sponsored match I have found that sometimes when an opponent forfeits or disconnects I receive a sponsors award for winning and other times I do not.  It is particularly frustrating when on the final hole an opponent quits when it has become impossible for them to win and there is no sponsors award.  Maybe there’s a rule that would explain why I sometimes collect the award and other times I do not.  Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thom69

• SiIverTongue
    291 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 9:20 AM

I was just gonna come post about this same issue, I think it's really unfair.!! You get the prize money if someone quits or disconnects or forfeits or whatever, even if no one took a shot yet, so why not the sponsor prize packet as well? I spend so many credits to activate my sponsors and play sponsor games but definitely can't keep doing it because sometimes, most times I might get 1 sponsor pack per 30 minutes, that's playing 3 or more games. Just now again I got not a single sponsor pack for my 75 credits spent to activate sponsors because I had 5 players quit on me.  

So now I just decided to just wait the 5 hours instead of wasting 75 credits every time and then still get nothing for the credits or my effort, it would be safer to just buy sponsor packs but won't do that either as I can't see why we should spend our credits because features in the game isn't working properly. 

Please look into this and fix it or do something about it because it isn't working out the way it is now, if you started a game and someone forfeits or quits or dies or anything and don't finish their game, if we get the prize money for the game, there's absolutely no good reasoning why we shouldn't also get the sponsor packs, I mean a win is a win, isn't it? 

• Prohaig1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 11:57 AM

I really do agree! It`s very frustating when you know at the last hole that you going to win, and your opponent forfeit, then you don’t get any reward from the sponsor. I think it’s really bad!

sorry for my bad english writing!

• Noordwesth
    50 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 5:01 PM

There was a client update this morning, and the apparel thing is explained a bit better now. I don't know if the forfeit stuff if fixed though, but now I feel I know more about how the apparel works.

• NikolaIliev
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 5:21 AM

I am not sure if the forfeit issue is fixed after the last update, but I can report a brand new bug. I played 6 sponsored games after the update, and I won 4, tied 1, and lost 1. And actually, my coin balance has gone down after each game, even after winning! I know it sounds crazy, but I took screenshots and everything. It shows me winning at the end of the game, I finalize the game properly and return to the home screen, and then my coin balance is lower that before the game started. Seriously, what is going on here? I have reported this to WGT support, but haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone else experience anything similar?

• krmejtkdl14
    5 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 9:39 AM

bonsoir ravie de faire partie de se club mes aimerait avoir quelque amis mes nouveaux sur se jeux je suit au niveaux 10 un bon des but comment faire car cest plus marrant des joue a plus que de se sentir seule a joue envoyer moi une demande mon non et krmejtkdl14 tout monde et le bien venue bon jeux et bonne soire a vous merci d.avance ?

RSS