Forums

Help › Forums

internet, lost games, changing clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 9 2017 7:45 AM (5 replies)
  • Green329
    880 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 11:28 PM
    Thank you very much WGT for kicking me out of game claiming I have no internet access Thank you WGT for kicking me out of a game for no apparent reason. Thank you WGT for switching clubs as I am about to swing. Thank you WGT
  • lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 6:28 AM
    Just because your internet is working on your end , doesnt mean its working on WGTs` end . Your internet provider is not a perfect service and your signal will drop during transmission . So when you get that message it means that they arent receiving your internet transmission . So thank your internet provider for causing you to be dropped from the game not WGT .
  • nammvett
    123 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 9:49 AM
    ]Just because your internet is working on your end , doesnt mean its working on WGTs` end . Your internet provider is not a perfect service and your signal will drop during transmission . So when you get that message it means that they arent receiving your internet transmission . So thank your internet provider for causing you to be dropped from the game not WGT There's always someone defending wgt...especially when there is more than one thing that wgt is responsible for. Wgt has no "defense" because they are incompetant! ...and how much is wgt paying you to troll those who do complain?
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 10:10 AM
    From many laments here I have the impression that WGT's servers may be a tad sensitive when it comes to minor interruptions...
  • Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 10:50 AM
    Green329:
    Thank you very much WGT for kicking me out of game claiming I have no internet access Thank you WGT for kicking me out of a game for no apparent reason. Thank you WGT for switching clubs as I am about to swing. Thank you WGT
    Since no one else will say it, I will. You're welcome! :-)
  • lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 7:45 AM
    @ nammvett Actually Im not defending WGT just explaining what and why happened to the poster .It happens to me at times but I dont blame WGT for it . WGT has no control over the computer signal transmission , the same goes for us as well . Also considering the fact that the player is in Thailand is even more so the reason for internet signal problems . If you would use the search box >>>>>> you would find out when and what to blame WGT for .As for paying me the answer to that is nothing . I try to help players as others have always been willing to help me . Now for the trolling comment , it seems that you are the one with the snide remarks and not helping anyone . So its you who that`s showing all the signs of being the troll . So use the search option and lower your level of computer ignorance .
RSS