Wed, Oct 4 2017 1:43 PM (5 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 1:44 PM
    wow 850 credits why dont wgt realize cheaper could be a better money earner
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 10:45 PM
    "If you look at the price, they are too expensive for you!" Somehow, they have to care for the Jet Set!
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2017 2:08 PM
    i can afford them just say why go higher with price? whos going to stump 850 credits at level 1?
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2017 2:43 PM
    I thought the "Max" name was because something is "maxed", and I don't mean price lol. Make them yellow and better durability and I would have switched to max golf balls long long ago.
  • TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 11:38 AM
    not that my input means much here but.. they are the best ball I've played in 2+ years. Always used the Callaway balls because of control. Nike balls, at least to the level I'm at now, control is an issue in wind, spin, etc. These balls are awesome albeit I'll agree a bit too pricey.
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 1:43 PM
    It doesn't matter about the price tag because there will always be a market. There are top guys who make so many credits in earnings that they literally cannot spend them on anything because they have it all. There are also others who spend gobs of RL cash for entertainment here. The balls are made for them. I suppose some fools could watch a thousand Doritos commercials for a sleeve. God bless them. That's commitment. My cheap ass will stick to the Callies, and even then I whine about 250 credits a sleeve.
RSS