Forums

Help › Forums

Is it all downhill from here???

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2011 5:32 AM (7 replies)
  • MrMcCormick
    69 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 4:46 PM

I just became a legend.... and I must say the last two weeks I have not been happy with my putting... on top of that I was hoping to get to the 80 lvls so I could get the TM irons and get close to the R11... but oh well...

I am torn on putting... Half the time I make my reads and aim it myself... other half I am using the misclick... I know I need to stick to one or the other... but now I find myself doing a little bit of both...

I was struggling so much the last two weeks between 6-10 ft with decent to heavy breakers... So I started using the mis-click and was doing ok.. basically took one step forward and two steps back...

Any legends out there want to play a match play game and give me some "legend" pointers... I have the time to play a lot.. so I am committed to getting better!...

thank you for the help in advance...

How I feel about my game:

Driving: hitting most of the fairways

Irons: On avg around 14-15 ft from the hole

Wedges/short game: gets better and better everyday. Close to holing out a lot around the greens... never outside of 4 ft.

Putting: So inconsistent... ding most of the time and can hit the meter where I want... good speed...  just bad read on the break.

• MrMcCormick
    69 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 4:46 PM

PS:... If someone agrees to play 18 with me I will def throw in some golf balls of choice!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 4:57 PM

I'm always happy to play, can't guarantee you'll learn anything but you never know. Just send me an invite when you see I'm available :^)

• shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 8:13 PM

Not sure if you will learn anything from me, but give me an invite and I go a round with you

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 8:47 PM

I play a lot and with pretty much anyone who wants to play, no golf balls needed.

• MrMcCormick
    69 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:35 PM

TY all... I hope to get a few games in with you guys... need some help...

I shot a -6 for my first legend round... could have been -9 but missed a couple of short ones.

I just got the 74 lvl tm driver... so i hope that will help a little with distance.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 10:20 PM

Your hitting the ball slower so add some break to your putt's.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 5:32 AM

Only by hitting  bad putts will you learn how to hit good putts,The more mistakes you make the more you adjust very slightly next time,Of course it helps to have a good memory,So just keep adjusting slightly until you find a style of putting that suits you,maybe u like to play full break and trickle them in or maybe you like to play them firmer with less break,Either way its a path that only you can walk down,:)

RSS