Forums

Help › Forums

Hooking/Slicing

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2011 2:30 AM (2 replies)
  • Jouva
    8 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 7:55 PM

I STILL cannot figure out what causes the ball to hook or slice from the actual hit. I've adjusted to the wind, and it always seems that the game likes to screw me over. Wind pushing left? Aim more to the right. Ball starts going to the left of the hole anyway. Or it turns out this wasn't aimed far ENOUGH. Or I don't aim and the wind will do its thing regardless.

That  hook/slice meter mentioned in the video tutorials no longer exists, so I can't figure out why it's hooking or slicing.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:27 PM

Jouva:

I STILL cannot figure out what causes the ball to hook or slice from the actual hit. I've adjusted to the wind, and it always seems that the game likes to screw me over. Wind pushing left? Aim more to the right. Ball starts going to the left of the hole anyway. Or it turns out this wasn't aimed far ENOUGH. Or I don't aim and the wind will do its thing regardless.

That  hook/slice meter mentioned in the video tutorials no longer exists, so I can't figure out why it's hooking or slicing.

Hi

your basic clubs have a wide margin of ever, so even a perfect hit with perfect aim, at times will behave erratically

-wgticon

• Jouva
    8 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 2:30 AM

I figured out what it was. I had that "EZ" club set somehow. I don't recall chosing those specifically but somehow the game made me use them.

If mods can lock posts, please lock this one.

RSS