Forums

Help › Forums

LIVE TONIGHT - LINK HERE - ChurpChurpBurpBurpChallenge 2017

Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:34 PM (184 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 6:25 PM
    Pass the birds and hand shakes after that Game from loging on and Vem 9000 was willing four us to finish ...
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:39 PM
    Flash backs and Random invites were the game tonight next to the window open ,, Thank you Sir for sitting next to the glowing embers ....
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 3:29 AM

opyeuclid:
    As Bannnaanna reached for a "Drink" from the cooler of Winn25 across the last melting  tee a spark spit from the embers .... Banana got burnt ... The Yuling from the cooler was falling to the floor of the green as Banana licked his wounds of the burn ....

Opy, truly an epic journey. It inspired me to cobble together this easy to read conversion chart, where it's possible to see at a glance how many meters in a foot or a banana & vice versa. Useful in all walks of life and should put an end to painful .. ah slip ups like that above.

Yours,

Rich.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 5:04 PM
    A stranger that I know steped from the shadows of the embers of glowing two tees ...... Handing over a Banana phi .... The numbers = a slice fore every one here in WGT land .... Thank you I say,,
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2017 4:58 PM
    A tap at the window rang out .... ring ring ... so i ansered the door bell .. Opening the AOL dial up a voice said " You Got Mail " ... Fore some reason or a season we looked at the embers that were now in the stone fire place with a mantle and stocking ..
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2017 5:24 PM
    Santa has been here we did think .. A gift was left for OPY ??? .. what could it be ????.... As we light a candle to see the way across the room a noise from the rocking chair did sqweek ,,
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 3:59 PM
    Part # 2 ..... Sitting by the embers with Box of letters and Marker for Andyson .....
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 4:18 PM
    Look around people for what you have now ..... A bright new shiny something Special at this point in your life ... Enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!! OPY
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 6:00 PM
    Part # 2.3 bETA .... Iva 3rd Tee ,,,Lost Yancy ,, Bad cricket Bar ,, A one of a kind Pine cone ,, & a new pic to post if I knew how to ,, Fancy phone links needed to pass on lost Footage ..
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 5:42 PM

Test 

OPY.

Edit :

Things found after a bad Cricket trip 

?

RSS