Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Presiden ts Cup Presented By Thunderboltz and EdChavez

Mon, Oct 19 2009 6:21 PM (231 replies)
  • whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 8:46 PM

Not enough communication between people here. I'm out. Thanks for the opportunity though.

• JonnyBau
    72 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 9:10 PM

Yea im out too, i never saw whitten on and the other dude never requested my friendship so we never could get it done. I'll play with someone else if you want to repair me

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 9:18 AM

OK, it may have been my fault that someone else pulled out (Sorry!), but I will also have to withdraw. I simply don't have the time to play. Good luck with the rest of this or any other tourneys though!

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 9:25 AM

i wish to withdraw from the comp if i have to be honest its a shambles sign up dates changed 3  times, i was on the spreadsheet twice didn't know who i was playing, then it changed i was playing someone else qualifying started without everybody knowing what was happening. i can't find details because they are scattered all over the forum. i would wait till later in the year when you have all the rules in one place and everybody knows whats going on and when. oh by the way thunderboltz thanks for inviting me for a game and quitting after 2 shots. best of luck with the comp but i'm out of here.  whoooossshhhh.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 9:45 AM

Oh dear, it seems my failure to play my match against my partner has set off a chain of events!

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 9:55 AM

i think its called the ellis effect lol

• zant
    319 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 11:51 PM

Thunderboltz are you planing on managing this tournament or it's closed?    I didn't see any action taking from you toward people who didn't answer players invite to play their games, also i don't see you answering any questions that players ask you about this tournament.Idea of the tournament is nice,but i don't see how it can continue without  correct management of it. So please let us know if any of us should bother with playing qualifying games,because if it continue same way as it going now most people will withdraw before qualifying round ends.   Thanks.  Zant.  

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 12:19 PM

I'll give it one more day...unless something  starts to happen, I'll be outta here too....

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:08 PM

My plan is starting to take shape!!

First I kidnap the host of the tournament, ruffle a few feathers, then let the chaos begin.

As players start to leave one by one, it increases my odds of being the only one left and in the end, the victor!!

A plan so smart, it can't be beat.

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 2:51 PM

You'll have to go through Canada first Rusty...

RSS