Forums

Help › Forums

Explain this!

Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:24 AM (50 replies)
  • Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 7:39 AM

It is simple. WGT is a bunch of dumbasses. They dont seem to understand that when you screw over your players they do mot come back. I see on a daily basis how WGT steals balls, winds blow the opposite direction of the wind showing. Putts that show uphill until you hit your putt and it turns into downhill 1000 feet. For some reason you felt that the right thing to do is completely change the greens and add huge breaks on them . Why are there 6 foot breaks on 3 foot putts. You came up with a new version that is so sad and pathetic you should be ashamed of yourselves. You need to completely do away with VME. It takes shots I hit 10 years ago when I first started and uses that as a baseline. VME is only designed to make sure nobody can get better at this game. Nothing else in life is based on VME so why are you. Let us play and stop holding us back. I dont know what thrill you get out of *** us but you must or you would not do it 1000 times every second of every day. Your new version is not even a shadow of the flash version.  Now punish me for voicing my opinion, it is just about how petty you are. I hope your new version is flopping on a major scale. Maybe then you may see what you are doing and try to retain your customers. Wise up and either you start playing this game and see how fucked up it truly is or shut it down.  Only thing I can figure is that you just dont care and never will. That is why you have a bad retention rate on your players.. Keep this game within the universal planes called physics, you cant defy physics but you do. You have stolen 7 balls from me in the last week and not one was actually lost. One was less than a yard off the fairway yet it was a lost ball. Every dry ball can be found and can be hit toward the fairway, there are no exceptions to that. If the real world played by your standards nobody would ever play golf. PLAY FAIR.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 8:53 AM

Fartman56:
    It is simple

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well

Don

• Robert1893
    7,672 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 10:57 AM

@Fartman56

Have you ever thought of switching to decaf?

By the way, there is no small amount of irony to your post. You've been here for 10 years but make the following claims:

• They dont seem to understand that when you screw over your players they do mot come back. 
    • That is why you have a bad retention rate on your players.

By the way, if they truly "just dont care and never will," I seriously doubt they're going to punish you. Indeed, it's unlikely that they'll even read your post. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 3:13 PM

Robert1893:

• They dont seem to understand that when you screw over your players they do mot come back. 
  • That is why you have a bad retention rate on your players.
  • This player did a round today so they have took your advice

Robert1893:
    Have you ever thought of switching to decaf?

LOL

Don

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 3:47 PM

@Fartman56

Sorry to intervene but it's VEM, sir, not VME...

• Robert1893
    7,672 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 6:08 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Sorry to intervene but it's VEM, sir, not VME...

Plot twist.

He actually wrote VEM but WGT changed it to VME. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 6:23 PM

Robert1893:

Plot twist.

He actually wrote VEM but WGT changed it to VME. 

A-ha!

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 10:20 PM

Fartman56:
    You have stolen 7 balls from me in the last week

Can you give me balls plz 

TY 

RSS