Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 2:57 PM

I need 4 volunteers to form a panel of 5 ,I will be the 5th person 

The panel will determine who gets gifted each month , The nominee will need 3 out of 5 votes to qualify , I will vote last in case of a tie .

Leggoman will be one of the panel if he accepts .

so I need 3 more .  If you are interested you can send me a message .

The panel can be anonymous  . 

Thanks

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 3:07 PM

AlaskanDame:

TopShelf2010:

I wanted to ask the exact same thing but did not know if I should

It’s up to Casey, of course.  I just recognized the name and threw in my two cents..

I think, after the antics of that tour pro and the obvious greed of Kalle, that Casey is going to be holding his nose when it comes time to select recipients....always the same where a few ruin it for the many.

my .02

ct

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 6:23 PM

CEverett12:
    Leggoman will be one of the panel if he accepts .

It is with pleasure that I accept to be part of the voting process

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 6:37 PM

In a way, I say let them ask for something else in a different event. Even after they were gifted in a previous one. If they get turn down, will let them know why they did.

We always check profile and that is why we also refer to the gifted to list in present and past events.

That way it will discourage the ones that are trying to pull a fast one on us.

****** and what ever happen to processus of being nominated. I remember last year, their was a structure to that effect. that you had to be nominated.

Maybe I miss read it and will go back to read it again :o)

cheers

Pierre :o)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 6:57 PM

Leggoman13:
    and what ever happen to processus of being nominated. I remember last year, their was a structure to that effect. that you had to be nominated.

Its ok to nominate yourself , However that does not mean you will be accepted . 

The panel members will be anonymous ,  Except Leggoman13 and myself . LOL 

The panel members will know who is in the panel . The vote will be done in private .  I will post the results before the 15th of the month .

I need 1 more for the panel .  If interested send me a message 

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 7:50 PM

CEverett12:
    Except Leggoman13 and myself . LOL 

ok we'll keep it anonymous. :o)

Love you Bro

cheers

Pierre :o)

• AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 9:47 PM

Bringing these two posts forward from GOGF thread.....no research done by myself on the people or their equipment.  (But I don’t see either one one Opy’s DOC list.)

• United Kingdom
      1 Posts 
      11-23-2019 3:53 AM

nominate myself lol

EDIT:  This person has not played WGT since she posted this, even though she’s joined a functioning CC.

=====================/=========================

• United States
      41 Posts
      12-01-2019 7:43 AM

If this is still going on... I would welcome the help of new equipment as it is harder and harder to get clubs and balls. Thanks all

EDIT:  This person is a very active TM with pretty good equipment, though non-matching wedges.  Not sure what he’s looking for.  Who checks, Casey?  You?  Anyone?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:00 AM

Hey guys ,  We have the panel of 5 .  Thank you .  

Every nominee/ prospect will need 3 out of 5 votes to be eligible to receive a gift from the GOGF .  The vote will be private and I will post the results before the 15th of every month .

Good luck nominees and thanks to all the donors ,  This is a community event and should be held to a standard of fairness and respect . This thread is monitored and moderated by WGT and myself . Please keep all posts on point , For the GOGF only .

All posts in this thread are subject to removal . Any grievances can be sent to me in private .

Thank you and Keep it in the short grass .

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 10:40 AM

I would like to nominate my teammate Alphagr8 to receive the Callaway epic flash 3 wood (L89+). He was able to receive some better irons during the 12 D.O.C. The 3 wood would give him a well rounded bag. He is a great guy and is well deserving.  Thanks

RSS