Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 6:48 PM

You guys are carrying on a tradition that is much to be commended. Please,  and,  this is directed to any former and future naysayers, just keep your pieholes shut. This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect. While we may not always agree on certain things, we should always agree that when someone is doing a solid for someone else, there should be no issues with that. Good should sometimes be rewarded, it's as simple as that.

Doc:)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 7:43 PM

drmoose:
    This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect.

Casey,

After Paul and Alan in October, can I put in a vote for Doc and Paulton for November?

MC

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 6:28 AM

mrcaddie:

drmoose:
    This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect.

Casey,

After Paul and Alan in October, can I put in a vote for Doc and Paulton for November?

MC

Yes sir , You sure can & you just did , Thank you .

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 7:44 AM

ScottHope:
    I prefer to fly under the radar.

You better start looking into "Stealth" made products Scott. It seems you have been targeted fairly easy and been bombarded with 3 pks of gb's. 

Couldn't be more deserving to anyone else. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 4:43 PM

TY MC, it's a very thoughtful gesture, but, I've always paid my own way here, and will continue to do so. I'm sure there are many who could use a benefactor more than I. Thanks all the same, trust me, I'm honored, but I'll decline. All good on the Bushwhackers, a true class act.

Doc :)

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:17 AM

Just came across this, Casey you always amaze me of your kindness. Im very happy to see this wonderful gesture to our fellow man. Just superb Bro. I vote for Paul [Pdb1] a great guy that will always help you. Good goin guys !!!

• ScottHope
    10,137 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 10:53 AM

overtheedge:
    ScottHope:
    I prefer to fly under the radar.
    You better start looking into "Stealth" made products Scott. It seems you have been targeted fairly easy and been bombarded with 3 pks of gb's. Couldn't be more deserving to anyone else.

I guess my stealth undercrackers aren't as efficient as I thought, lol. Cheers ote.  ; )
  • Cuber
    102 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 5:56 PM

Doc, from what I've seen you are very worthy of the nomination and the award, but in deference to your feelings about paying your own way here, maybe Casey and the Bushwackers would consider letting you pass along the "gift" to the player(s) of your choosing who you deem worthy and in need.

RSS