Help › Forums

Ventrilo Voice Server

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 25 2009 8:58 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 6:06 PM

Ventrilo server and is open to public so if you want to get some quick matches in with people you know.Also its just fun to talk to eachother while playing Just not in there back swing lol     

Here is the info you will need

IP ADDRESS: 66.228.127.220

PORT: 5518

This is free just download client from www.ventrilo.com

Must have a mic and speakers !!!!!!

• JImbow4
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 8:27 AM

Thanks Hammer for hosting this. I must say it gives a whole new realm to playing this game laughing it  up with the guy's and gal's. Thanks!!!

• pauled1224
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 9:20 AM

ive dloaded it now to figure it out lol

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 10:13 AM

I've looked into Ventrilo but seemed like more work to set up than Skype.. which I've been using for years and only recently tried out with WGT. It is also a free download..all you need is a mic & speakers .. and simple to set up. I won't say it's better than any other voice chat program, but for myself it's the best of the few i have tried. As far as play here goes, I've played several rounds while chatting on skype without a hitch.

I'm a big fan of voice chat when playing almost any game ... whichever program one chooses to use. If you're a Skype user and want to play, just give a me a shout and we can play sometime. I use the same name on Skype as here.

• papabear10
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 3:14 PM

what is so hard about ventrilo................frist you put your username...........next you put in to server: WGT, then you put in the IP number which is give! and than the port number , also given.

last you check yoru sound : then your good to go

• pauled1224
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 3:43 PM

ty papa

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 3:59 PM

Or you could be a doofas like me..and forget to plug in your headset!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 3:12 PM

Although we do not support any of these VOIP solutions, we are are very curious if it affects the way the game plays,  especially if it affects the swing meter.  Please post in this forum if you see any issues.

thanks

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 3:24 PM

My friends and I play using teamspeak without issue and have been for months.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 3:47 PM

Admin2.. I have been using Skype (audio calls only) and found no problems whatsoever with 2 and 3 players.. (haven't tried a foursome yet).

However, the Skype Video Call, while playing solo was problem for the swing meter.

Hope that helps.

• PAGES
RSS