Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 2:27 PM

Whats happening?????????????????????

I have heard absolutely ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING concerning the Hack, Amateur, and Pro matches. Time limit expired yesterday. If I don't hear from anyone I will be forced to move the players involved back to the bottom of the list so that we can get these matches going forward in a timely manner.

C'mon guys, some people have been waiting a couple of months to get a chance to play. Let's get the show on the road. How hard is it to find time for 1, 9 hole match?

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 3:56 PM

OK, Here are the new matchups,

Photobucket

LilRob is host.

Photobucket

NwHarley is host.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 12:16 PM

Photobucket

SkipMan20 will be host for this match.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 12:21 PM

Current Divisions list's;

Photobucket

Photobucket

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 11:08 PM

Congratdulations go out to Playboya, The New Amateur Champion....

Playboya was reigning champ in the Hack division when I redid them, and got bumped up to Amateur. And the first time he comes up for a chance at the belt, he wins that one to. Job WELL DONE SIR!!

But don't rest on your laurels :-)  Your first defense of the belt is against Australian, Numbat. Good luck to the both of you.

Photobucket

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 11:30 PM

GtechBob was a no show, So Gocubs1238 will play TankAbrams for the vacant Hack Belt.

Gocubs1238 will host the match.

Photobucket

• numbat
    10 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:11 AM

great stuff, look forward to a round of tourni golf,

thx JTxpress

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 8:12 AM

ok lets try this again......

legends belt results:

lilrob88 defeats taternater in a 9 hole match play on st andrews

well played game by tater.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:55 PM

Let's see if I can get the right thread this time...

Well, after a break of a month from the game (not on purpose mind), I'm back, although I don't know for how long. However, I have news.

The WGT Belt is officially movng to www.wgtls.co.uk. The sign-ups are already open, and the tourney will start Saturday, 17th of April. In order to sign-up, all will have to do is sign-up to the site, if you haven't already, and then the tourney.

I do, however, plan to do a final tourney for all active past champs, who will play for the 'World' Title!

Finally, I have to thank all of the players for playing their games and making this a great tourney, and Gaoerfuqiu, Coolswing, Kobalt46 and Jtxpress for helping me with this tourney. Nothing could have been possible without you 4.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:38 PM

too funny!

been fun

enjoy

RSS