e%2522%252C%2522Brand%2522%253A%2522%2522%257D

to...

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON=

{%22GUID%22:%225a

52234b-7548-41b1-bf58-a1c600a1e93e

%22,%22Brand%22:%22%22}

Which would mean having 

{%22GUID%22:%225a                 %22,%22Brand%22:%22%22}

saved (minus the space of course) as a template and dropping the individual replay code in where the space is - for each and every one of one's saved replays.

Wow - that was SOME improvement there, MUPPETS.

• ScottHope
    10,133 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 6:06 AM

I haven't examined it thoroughly yet, but I'm sure you're correct Essis, looks good to me.  : )

On closer inspection, it appears the front part of the replay URL should be {%22GUID%22:%22  and not  {%22GUID%22:%225a   (I think). 

This edit is only necessary if you have old replays that were saved by copying the replay URL directly from the game client window, which would give you a very long URL. 

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 6:49 AM

hpurey:

New Taylormade TP5 ball to replace the Lethals and Callaway's GBB Epic driver but not a high level version.  Least it's not the boring 282 yards like so many other drivers.  lol

We have a new director slot.  Anything else new for CC's?

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:01 AM

On the phone App there are several changes, and I am typing these exactly as WGT states them in the "what's new" when you update the App:

1) Custom Avatars(!!!) - You asked and we listened, now you can choose what your avatar looks like, including skin color, hair style and color, and face shape.  It's a whole new you !

2) Light up your game with new Fireworks and Inferno balls, to see sparks fly or your shots on fire !

3) Something awesome - (Insert mysterious, shameless tease about something awesome, coming soon).

So it appears that WGT seems to be concentrating on the APP more than anything else.  And every time they update they give a specific list of things that have been released.  Here we get nothing, only the statement that they will be down for "maintenance"

Not that I care about any of the above updates.  I'd rather have additions that make the game more real not more arcade like.

Still waiting for the change that will allow players to break up the iron set so you could use a hybrid instead of the 3 iron if you wanted.  Or a 115 yd wedge instead of the 120 pitching wedge if you so choose.  You know, like you can do in real golf.

As for the "something awesome" that is coming soon...I assume that is only for the App.....

• ozysouthpaw
    2,868 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:12 AM

Anyone else seen this? ......

We are a level 19 Club and according to this will get 5 free course builders per month but I can't find any info on it anywhere as to when it starts or when we will get these course builders credited?

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 8:54 AM

BobApollo:

If you haven't figure out that with the end of the month or the last Sunday of the month there is a maintenance shut down session and in this case the load up for the next clash. If you have figured that out by now...congratulation NOW you know.   You get promoted to the second grade now.

You are totally wrong for the recent cc clashes. The CC Clash maintenance downtime has occurred on Tuesday night prior to the start of the cc clashes on Thursday ever since the clashes have been run on Thursday/Friday.

You get promoted to Hack tier.

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 9:17 AM

AceHoler26:

On the phone App there are several changes, and I am typing these exactly as WGT states them in the "what's new" when you update the App:

1) Custom Avatars(!!!) - You asked and we listened, now you can choose what your avatar looks like, including skin color, hair style and color, and face shape.  It's a whole new you !

2) Light up your game with new Fireworks and Inferno balls, to see sparks fly or your shots on fire !

3) Something awesome - (Insert mysterious, shameless tease about something awesome, coming soon).

So it appears that WGT seems to be concentrating on the APP more than anything else.  And every time they update they give a specific list of things that have been released.  Here we get nothing, only the statement that they will be down for "maintenance"

Not that I care about any of the above updates.  I'd rather have additions that make the game more real not more arcade like.

Still waiting for the change that will allow players to break up the iron set so you could use a hybrid instead of the 3 iron if you wanted.  Or a 115 yd wedge instead of the 120 pitching wedge if you so choose.  You know, like you can do in real golf.

As for the "something awesome" that is coming soon...I assume that is only for the App.....

You know what they *should* add to the app?  A warning that they're taking the servers down for maintenance.  I've asked before (with no response), and I'll keep asking:

How hard is it, really, to put a warning on the mobile platform that you're taking the servers down for maintenance at X time on Y day?  This is the ONLY game app I've ever used that just craters with no warning whenever the developers feel like taking it offline.  It's absolutely ridiculous.

• BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 9:42 AM

Excuse me that would be "demoted" not "promoted".  That's OK, you're in the second grade now.   lol

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 12:34 PM

ozysouthpaw:
    We are a level 19 Club

Ditto.

We now show 7 officer slots. Not sure about tourneys number. Still just the one course builder in our inventory, but it may be one like the passes. If you have one, you don't get the freebies. 

I just finished a matchplay game, 220 total XP of which 14 were CC bonus, so it does look like those numbers have gone up. 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 3:35 PM

JimbeauC:

We now show 7 officer slots. 

And still not a thing they can do!

• RSS