Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 8:12 PM

Jimbog1964:

If you go to my twitch channel (on my page) and use something not chrome based as the browser 720 seems OK? (do let me know if not)- everything is 720 except the 1 identified .  480 though (like the file size of course) does seem to chop.  Not experimented around other settings:

One young man drew up the following (I don't vouch in anyway for all of it it, but looks a  useful thing to work with):

OK..thanks. That chart looks interesting, but I can't quite make it out. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 8:40 PM

jayw4862:
    OK..thanks. That chart looks interesting, but I can't quite make it out. 

Copy paste it to a viewer - will be fine:)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Jan 14 2015 7:47 AM

I pity anyone who needs an aid to perform well. With the exception of 60+ years guys, who want to really satisfy someone 40 years younger, the lucky b.astards ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jan 14 2015 8:47 AM

mkrizan86:

I pity anyone who needs an aid to perform well. With the exception of 60+ years guys, who want to really satisfy someone 40 years younger, the lucky b.astards ;-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 6:55 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    http:********    Well say goodbye to WGT.        Welldone X-X.       Nice video for you JIMBOG   Eat crow anytime now .     LOL   See ya there. 

Gosh they have sold you a $30+ whatever (not looked yet) game based on a promotional vid.  See how fraud is so easy with people like you about...You are a second hand car salesmans wet dream........

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 6:55 AM

hey TD , what ya gonna cry about when you suck at that game too ?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 9:48 AM

I for one will be glad to see a few players go over there . I just hope they never come back .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 10:16 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    And it is in HD so to put to rest it was 3d only. 

Word salad.

LOL   Bye WGT 4ever.

I truly hope you're a man of your word.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 10:54 AM

I don't need an aid yet mk, not at home or on this game, I will hang with the best at times. Not all of us 60 plus guys use gimmicks. LOL

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:07 AM

PaulTon:

TDSLIMIT:
    And it is in HD so to put to rest it was 3d only. 

Word salad.

LOL   Bye WGT 4ever.

I truly hope you're a man of your word.

In the end...it's all mouse clicking and pixels regardless of where you play. WGT is a place to easily sour upon...meaning the business practices (read: cost of goods, the CC challenge fiasco, etc), the lack of action and responses to cheat programs, level 90 hacks, multi-accounting, slow to fix glitches, slow to release new courses, etc...but, the quality of the graphics and game itself are very good. There's a great group of diverse opinions and characters that keep the forums alive and jumping...it's the people that made it fun.  Regarding cheat programs, if there's a way to cheat at anything...someone will find it. Some famous sports coach said something to the effect of...if you're not cheating, you're not trying...I don't agree, but, it's a theory WGT doesn't seem to care much about. For me, the game here was a lot of fun for a while, then it got stale and I just don't play it any more. No one will care whether individual players like me stay or migrate over there or somewhere else. I am not one of the beta testers there, but I will try it and compare the two and make a choice of which one I prefer. I expect many will do the same. I expect many will choose to stay over there and many will profess their hate for WGT....and then come back anyway. Either way, options are a good thing...the addition of competition should improve both companies, and the products they offer.

RSS