Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 8:58 AM

pawpaw50:

hitting late ,or early  for draw or fade doesnt happen  u cant curve the ball around   it comes off straight    however  u can hit early with strong wind and ball goes straight but thats it

Totally disagree, I have enough video evidence of how to replicate a draw / fade that curves through the air.

I agree we cant move the ball in stance, open/close clubface etc but we definitely can curve the ball through the air.

Controlled hook or slice, doesnt matter what the "know it alls" in here think, it can be done and i have been doing it for months.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:19 AM

Lizard69:
    Controlled hook or slice, doesnt matter what the "know it alls" in here think, it can be done and i have been doing it for months.

Controlled??

You can play the ball with the wind.  Not into the wind

You have no control over it. 

Guessing games cannot be called controlled.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:29 AM

chuddlymccannon:

Lizard69:

Controlled??

You miss my point,

I dont guess, I know exactly how to replicate a draw/fade or to curve the ball through the air with or against a wind.

I have tried to explain before that a draw/slice or the EFFECT of one, is a shot we can replicate on wgt quite easily, I was informed that what I was describing is a controlled hook/slice (hence my comment about that).

If you want video evidence of me curving the ball through the air AGAINST the wind, look me up on youtube, more than enough video evidence there to see how easy it is to do.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:32 AM

Lizard69:

chuddlymccannon:

Lizard69:

Controlled??

You miss my point,

I dont guess, I know exactly how to replicate a draw/fade or to curve the ball through the air with or against a wind.

I have tried to explain before that a draw/slice or the EFFECT of one, is a shot we can replicate on wgt quite easily, I was informed that what I was describing is a controlled hook/slice (hence my comment about that).

If you want video evidence of me curving the ball through the air AGAINST the wind, look me up on youtube, more than enough video evidence there to see how easy it is to do.

+1000 but what do we know

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:06 AM

Lizard69:
    but we definitely can curve the ball through the air.

I think what makes this hard for some to understand is that you don't always see the actual curve in the shot arc in the rendering, you see the result. BPB #2 is a good example. Pulling (drawing) the tee shot seems to go through the trees when in actuality it's curving around them.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:54 AM

I understand what you mean Jim but on each and every draw/fade (for simplicity's sake) that I have recorded you actually see the ball curve through the air beautifully.

I aim nowhere near the trees on bp 2 as per your example or Oly 1 n 10 and the ball curves right around the trees and it can be clearly seen that it curves in the air, whether it be a helping wind or against the wind.

Not sure what else I can say about it, maybe its better to leave ppl with the belief that it's totally impossible, that would definitely be simpler.

:-)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 12:04 PM

Lizard69:

I understand what you mean Jim but on each and every draw/fade (for simplicity's sake) that I have recorded you actually see the ball curve through the air beautifully.

I aim nowhere near the trees on bp 2 as per your example or Oly 1 n 10 and the ball curves right around the trees and it can be clearly seen that it curves in the air, whether it be a helping wind or against the wind.

Not sure what else I can say about it, maybe its better to leave ppl with the belief that it's totally impossible, that would definitely be simpler.

:-)

Yes liz its better to let people think what they would like. I couldnt even begin to explain how many hours we use to talk on skype about wind and break and all the effort we put into knowing what we know. But oh well guess we will continue to score well all you can try to do is help.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 1:35 PM

YankeeJim:

Lizard69:
    but we definitely can curve the ball through the air.

I think what makes this hard for some to understand is that you don't always see the actual curve in the shot arc in the rendering, you see the result. BPB #2 is a good example. Pulling (drawing) the tee shot seems to go through the trees when in actuality it's curving around them.

It's very easy to see from a replay. Whenever I use draw or fade I click on replay after I hit and watch the shot from the camera angle as the ball comes toward me(fairway aimed back at the tee). With the replay vapor trail it's very obvious that the ball can be curved both ways. Draw and fade with the irons off the tee and from fairway lies is also possible. Heck I've even hit bent shots with the starter driver and irons.

One other thing, I learned it was possible to draw and fade the ball from reading the message board and trying what others said could be done. Can't believe anyone would doubt it instead of trying it. The top players here are always sharing the tips it takes to play better.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 2:42 PM

When they invented and were developing this game,  new words came into the golf vocabulary like curving, swerving, drawing, hooking and fade etc Why couldn't they just stick to using left and right? Or am I missing something?

I'm looking for some clarification here, and it's all to do with 'english' being a very 'flexible' language; depending of course on which dictionary you care to refer to and literacy standards, grammer etc. Maybe even what country you learned in.

It's difficult to fully understand some of the posts when simple things like key words missing. For eg:

IRISHPUNK:
    In high winds, getting can sometimes be a bad thing as I don't always play the wind correctly.

Spot the missing word? 

Plus, I'm surprised after ten posts since mine (copy below), that there's been no response to WGT's  hypocrisy and their 'stance against'  cheats.

Is that how bad it's got, win and make at any cost?  Even in internet sport?

Dubfore:

It's going from bad to worse.  WGT introducing anti cheat program one week and promoting cheat programs in credit sections another.

Would that be hypocrisy with a capital H or what?

I'm goin for a pint.  (two syllables in goin)

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 3:35 PM

I'm SORRY

Lizard, you are right and I am wrong

RSS