Forums

Help › Forums

" Trophée des Champion 2017 " Tournament

Sun, Mar 4 2018 1:56 AM (692 replies)
  • NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 3:41 PM

Naughtybinature defeated RSilverbullet (Ron) on Pinehurst..

Was a close match and a pleasure to play with you Ron..

Thanks so much!

:)

Jill

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 4:18 PM

Just played my match against ANDREAP and lost by 2 holes. I had the lead for a while but a couple mistakes on the back nine and he just took over the match. A real nice guy and player and I truly enjoyed meeting him tonight.

Bob

• venice12
    267 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 4:37 PM

Venice12 vs FarFoo, I won.

Great match with Foo, I managed to maintain my advantage of the first 9 holes. It was a pleasure to play against him.

Claudia

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 4:41 PM

FarFoo vs venice12

venice12 wins 2 up.. played very well & deserved the win.

Good luck in rest of tourney Claudia

• rsilverbullet
    277 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 6:14 PM

Jill was a putting machine. was close till the end, but she was too good today. Thanks for the game.

• bluey403
    1,529 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 12:44 AM

Just enjoyed a great fun match with Cort ( tseeqhim ). We have been WGT friends for a long time, but havnt played for a while.

Was great to catch up for a game and we traded blows with some great and not so great shots. Fun all the way.

Cort edged ahead on the 14th and closed it out with a nice birdie on 17 to win 2&1.

Thankyou Eric for the invite and the countless hours you have put into this wonderful event.

• tseeqhim
    495 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 12:46 AM

Had the pleasure of playing my longtime WGT friend Pete (bluey403) in round 2. Was very fortunate to leave Pinehurst with a 2 up win. It was a tight match, as expected.

After my quick start to go 2 up thru 3, Pete smoothly squared us up after the 8th. We remained all square through 12. The cups were generous enough to accept my bender birdie putt on 13 and a longer one on 14, and I was able to get back to 2 up. We then matched pars on the next two holes, and matched birdies on 17 (dormie on tee) to end it.

VERY WELL PLAYED, Pete! Again, always a pleasure. You're a class act, friend. Looking forward to our next go, bud!

Best,

Cort (tseeqhim)

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 9:13 AM

largemouth51:

Just played my match against ANDREAP and lost by 2 holes. I had the lead for a while but a couple mistakes on the back nine and he just took over the match. A real nice guy and player and I truly enjoyed meeting him tonight.

Bob

ty Bob for the round ..tbh just ur put gave me the win and not really deserved ..those 2 puts are the actors and u know what i m speaking about  just bit ulbut solid player.

close match anf fun time anyway

i won 2&1

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 5:45 PM

Just played my 2nd round with Willieret (Rhett)

A class act and hands down the fastest player I have ever seen with every shot around 10 seconds. I had to call the pro shop and get a quicker cart.

Golf wise it was my day on the greens and I got up 4 and 3.

Great to meet you Rhett and I will be doing some work on the runner for sure mate.

Jacko.

• willieret
    235 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 7:16 AM

was fun Jacko....you're a quality player and the best man won!

Rhett

RSS