submitted cs request but no way to send screenshots

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 14 2017 10:25 AM (28 replies)
  • HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 9:31 PM

3 of these which i thought had gone months ago

flash always cleared.

you should give us the option to send these when clicking contact.

Please reimburse but this is 2 problems in a week so no MP for me tull u fix

ty

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 11:12 PM

That is a flash crash so if you updated flash last week you might need to roll back to the previous version. Just clearing flash cache i isn't going to keep a poorly running version of flash from crashing.

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 4:43 AM

have had same flash version for over 2 years, do not let it update auto.and global settings cleared every 9 holes

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 5:20 AM

HIOSoon:
    global settings cleared every 9 holes

This doesn't help anything.

• Robbo81303
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 9:19 AM

YankeeJim:

HIOSoon:
    global settings cleared every 9 holes

This doesn't help anything on my computer.

fify

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 9:57 AM

Flash can still crash without updating.  It might require un-installing and then re-installing the same version of flash (if that's what is best for your browser) to fix it.

I have 2 browsers i use for WGT.  Maxthon Cloud, my main choice, and Opera, as a back up.  Last night I ran into a problem on Cloud where it would bump me back to the Lobby without warning while trying to start an 2 player MP game.

I changed to Opera and had no further problems.  You might try playing a round or a free Tournament on another browser and see what happens.  Just something to consider.

Good Luck and I hope you figure out whats going on.

phred952

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 10:37 AM

Robbo81303:
    fify

No you didn't. Clearing those options every 9 holes is a complete waste of time on any computer, not just mine.

• Robbo81303
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:00 AM

YankeeJim:

Robbo81303:
    fify

No you didn't. Clearing those options every 9 holes is a complete waste of time on any computer, not just mine.

Who says?  You??  At best, that's pure speculation.  At worst?  Well it's certainly your prerogative to be a bold-faced liar....again....if you so choose.

Happy misleading!  Again.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:06 PM

Robbo81303:

Who says?  You??  At best, that's pure speculation.  At worst?  Well it's certainly your prerogative to be a bold-faced liar....again....if you so choose.

Pfffft. You're making yourself look stupid, as usual. Maybe do a little learning, might help that stupidity, IDK. Just a WAG.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:14 PM

Robbo81303:

YankeeJim:

Robbo81303:
    fify

Actually WGT via the first mod WGTalex said it. or have you never read the forum post about optimizing your system?

here is what it says...

Please note that your cache should not be cleared too often, as the game depends on large files cached to your browser, and having to download them frequently will slow down performance.

RSS