Help › Forums

submitted cs request but no way to send screenshots

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 14 2017 10:25 AM (28 replies)
  • Robbo81303
    412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:20 PM

YankeeJim:
    Pfffft. You're making yourself look stupid, as usual. Maybe do a little learning, might help that stupidity, IDK. Just a WAG.

Sheesh!

I don't even store local settings because doing so indeed DOES affect my meter and god knows what other flash functions.  Clearing the settings every 9 holes is a slightly less effective way of accomplishing the same thing.

So, yes, dumbass, it does affect some computers.  Get over yourself, you stupid liar.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:38 PM

my 2 penneth..this my routine.

then . right click for global settings

click advanced and delete all 

OP is correct, if anyone has a smother meter than me I';d be shocked 

Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:40 PM

further to above....ain't updated my flash in over 4 yrs !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:58 PM

Robbo81303:

YankeeJim:
    Pfffft. You're making yourself look stupid, as usual. Maybe do a little learning, might help that stupidity, IDK. Just a WAG.

Sheesh!

I don't even store local settings because doing so indeed DOES affect my meter and god knows what other flash functions.  Clearing the settings every 9 holes is a slightly less effective way of accomplishing the same thing.

So, yes, dumbass, it does affect some computers.  Get over yourself, you stupid liar.

Like I said, learn something, you're really looking like an idiot now.

• Robbo81303
    412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 5:33 PM

YankeeJim:
    Like I said, learn something, you're really looking like an idiot now.

Am I?

Funny, in the past, I've never failed to see an outpouring of support from the forum trolls when they feel one of their own has been wronged.

And now?

Well, let's just say the silence is deafening.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 6:48 PM

borntobesting:

Robbo81303:

YankeeJim:

Robbo81303:
    fify

No you didn't. Clearing those options every 9 holes is a complete waste of time on any computer, not just mine.

Who says?  You??  At best, that's pure speculation.  At worst?  Well it's certainly your prerogative to be a bold-faced liar....again....if you so choose.

Happy misleading!  Again.

Actually WGT via the first mod WGTalex said it. or have you never read the forum post about optimizing your system?

here is what it says...

Please note that your cache should not be cleared too often, as the game depends on large files cached to your browser, and having to download them frequently will slow down performance.

@Robbo81303

You must have missed borntobesting's post which I quoted above and put in bold.  So now what?  More name calling coming at all of us?

• Robbo81303
    412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 8:09 PM

phred952:

@Robbo81303

You must have missed borntobesting's post which I quoted above and put in bold.  So now what?  More name calling coming at all of us?

As a matter of fact I did miss his post.  Alas, it's irrelevant (and score 1 for Jim, at least he can read!):

HIOSoon:

have had same flash version for over 2 years, do not let it update auto.and global settings cleared every 9 holes

Where does the OP say he clears his cache? Anyone? Anyone???

I stand by my remarks, thank you.

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 8:20 PM

still no answer from the people WE  employ ?

mods spelt backwards

Stupid dumb overpaid micro-brains.

You can stick my 270cr where the sun don't shine. prolly twice as much you get for selling ya ass under the golden gate / van ness

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:46 PM

HIOSoon:
    still no answer from the people WE  employ ?

Did you contact CS (link on the bottom of every forum page - Contact)

This is the only way to resolve an issue....the mods barely pay attention to the forums now IMO.

Robbo81303:
    Where does the OP say he clears his cache? Anyone?Anyone???

I believe this was stated from HIO's second post in this thread....well that is my understanding of the OP's statement.....and that is from a neutral viewpoint.....getting too old for arguments lol 

HIOSoon:

have had same flash version for over 2 years, do not let it update auto.and global settings cleared every 9 holes

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:58 PM

alanti:
    .the mods barely pay attention to the forums now IMO.
    ... and they don't treat individual account subjects here.

For contact with attachments, members@worldgolftour.com may raise some hope (good to have a case no. from "Contact" to refer to), and Icon invited players to apply at his wall for individual problems.

RSS