Forums

Help › Forums

I have a Voice Chat Ventrilo Server Open to Public!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:59 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:39 PM

This is a ventrilo server and is open to public so if you want to get some quick matches in with people you know.Also its just fun to talk to eachother while playing Just not in there back swing lol     

Here is the info you will need

IP ADDRESS: 66.228.127.220

PORT: 5518

This is free just download client from www.ventrilo.com

Must have a mic and speakers !!!!!!

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 8:45 PM

You can use this while you play the game? Does it lag the game do you know?

Looks like a cool download

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 9:10 PM

no it works great

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 9:15 PM

Everyone is welcome to enjoy the room its always up and running.It holds 25 people and when you are playing a match you move to a channel so you and your people can talk privately.This is a great way to meet new friends and enjoy golfing like real life.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 1:09 AM

Hey  guys this works  really well,,,,golf hammer helped me set up tonight dispite my stupudly  forgetting to plug in my head set,,,thanks bro...get this guys its free and works great

• papabear10
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 10:47 AM

Hi, as you can see i did download Ventrilo. but i am completely lost!!!   Could you please help me.............you can call me at this number anytime, i am home all the time. 517-376-6470

thank you for any help you can give me........

\                            papabear10

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 11:35 AM

I use Skype ... Always seemed like it was a resource killer , so I've never tried it while playing. Used to chat while I was playing in my pool leagues, though .. kind of miss that. I'd be willing to give it a shot if we some other Skype users around ... same name on skype as I use here.. jeffdos924

Jeff

• acca
    78 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 7:41 PM

got it up and running this morning . works great , recomend other wgt members do it . brings online golf to another level ..

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 10:37 PM

Papabear10...just come and open Ventrilo...Golf Hammer will be there to answer your questions...check back later in the evening eastern time zone...I hope more ppl take advantage of this. It is a really fun way to socalize with WTG fanatics...and get some good golf in while your at it..

• acca
    78 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:18 AM

would be good to see a few more aussies download ventrilo , so we can play and chat in our time zone , i have been on a few days now with dan , golfhammer ,, jay and paperbear , these guys are in the us and all in bed now for instance , so it would be great to have a few aussies , just download ventrilo and use the  details in the origanal post of this subject i can help you set up if not me, theese blokes mentioned are very good with this program and can help you . hope to see some newbies to ventrilo ......

• PAGES
RSS