Forums

Help › Forums

Wanna lower ur scoring average quick

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 24 2009 6:28 AM (25 replies)
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:29 PM

I've been playing on here for almost a week now and dropped from Hack to a low Pro quick with these quick tips:

1. Buy Ping 10.45 Driver and Ping Iron Sets

2. Play practice ranked rounds at Kawaii Island over and over again it is alot easier then scoring low at Bethpage Black

3. Thats how I managed to lower my scores..

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:36 PM

Or you could just add another account... I've never seen anyone honestly start as well as you but I guess it's possible.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:43 PM

Why is everyone so uptight about creating 2 accounts?? Seriesly if you play up to 7hrs a day like me everyday u do a lot better

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:50 PM

You are kidding......right.....................you must be.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:20 PM

ThunderBoltz:

Why is everyone so uptight about creating 2 accounts?? Seriesly if you play up to 7hrs a day like me everyday u do a lot better

Omg... can these people get anymore dense. 

Dude, thanks, you're making this way too easy.. and your accounts will be closed shortly.

Which part of the following can you NOT understand?

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

Adios, amigo.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:30 PM

A perusal of your profile indicates you have come along quickly. Well done. Your friends list includes a curiosity of current notoriety, with like attributes. Perhaps they should have been included in your "tips".

• playerjj2468
    24 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:40 PM

its not hard to lower scores i was a pro from hack in a week without buying clubs

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:45 PM

This all makes me so sad.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:49 PM

U guys are way to uptight about accounts.. Why are u always trying to terminate players that are shooting lower than u are..

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 7:05 PM

#3 isn't a tip

RSS