• PAGES
  • JayneeGirl
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 12:34 PM

iPad Air in Florida

• Marka3721
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:08 PM

Not able to do anything. Cannot even play my match before time expires, and going to lose my credits.

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 5:48 AM

I was back up again last evening, thanks Champion and others.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 10:05 AM

I wanted to offer a little update. The issue is resolved on Android devices through a new update. (You will to manually download it from the Google Play store)

The players effected on both platforms are (to my understanding) completely random. I'm still trying to receive further information, but I have heard from many Apple players that they are able to play today even though nothing has actually changed on the platform just yet. 

To be clear, the reason why there is a new update on Android and not iOS yet is that Apple requires that we submit updates to them that they then need to review and accept before we can release the update. This process fluctuates in the amount of time it takes depending fully on how many submissions Apple is capable of reviewing in a single day. 

I'm extremely happy to hear that many of you are back up and running, but for those of you who are not, keep an eye on updates from your device's app store. 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. 

_CHAMPION

• Stormswa
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:17 AM

im not able to play. I go into my equipment and get spinning wheel of death, get a error message telling me to clear out cashe which ive done two dozen times even made new account and its not working either and its not my computer I know that for a fact.

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 9:55 PM

Hi WGTChampion,

Still seeing symptoms today.  There is not yet a newer version in the Apple App store.

platform:  Apple iPad Mini2, iOS 10.2.1, WGT version 1.28.4

Game hangs on start-up roughly half the time.  App begins to start/load, circle begins spinning, although motion is jerky and slow; then stops after a short time, and game is hung.

(I will also report this via the in-game Help/Feedback mechanism.)

Thanks for your help, --Berto

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:04 PM

Berto057:

Hi WGTChampion,

Still seeing symptoms today.  There is not yet a newer version in the Apple App store.

platform:  Apple iPad Mini2, iOS 10.2.1, WGT version 1.28.4

Game hangs on start-up roughly half the time.  App begins to start/load, circle begins spinning, although motion is jerky and slow; then stops after a short time, and game is hung.

(I will also report this via the in-game Help/Feedback mechanism.)

Thanks for your help, --Berto

If you only have version 1.28.4 there is a newer version in the App Store. On my phone the App Store is showing the version I have that works perfectly. Version 1.30.2

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 11:45 AM

borntobesting:

If you only have version 1.28.4 there is a newer version in the App Store. On my phone the App Store is showing the version I have that works perfectly. Version 1.30.2

Thanks borntobetesting!  That did the trick.

Cheers, --Berto

• PAGES
RSS