Forums

Help › Forums

Players wanted that use Skype.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2011 7:58 PM (1 replies)
  • Dutch57
    362 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 3:20 PM

No Collar Country club is looking for  anyone with an average  67 or under that  uses skype . 

We play hard  yes, but  its not for blood  or like there is money on the line.  We come and go each day and welcome each other  back for another time for fun.  We  are mostly  USA players  and  would  accept other  countries  but  due to the time zone element  I respectfully  ask for  USA  players.  Most of us  are  50+    if your  somewhere close to this ..We are your  Country Club.  

• jcgfree
    1,109 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 7:58 PM

I would like to make an open invitation to you guys. I currently play with over a hundred guys on a server called Ventrilo. It is similar to Skype except you have the choice of keying your mic or having it voice activated. Also there are separate rooms set up so there isn't too many people talking at once. But there is no limit as to how many people can be in a single room. There is a guy that hosts the site so there is no fee. Once you are in you can invite all your friends and so on. All you have to do is go to the Ventrilo site and download the client version that fits your PC. Then you would have to add the server name and port number. I would gladly give you that info if you are interested. Guys from all over the world play in here and are very friendly. And best of all no quitters. Any questions let me know.  here is the link for downloading Ventrilo.

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Jeff

RSS