Forums

Help › Forums

Where are the country club tourneys?!?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:24 AM (9 replies)
  • JayInAtlanta
    1,770 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:12 PM

My club, The Country Club of Atlanta, has at least two tourneys that I started today.  But neither of them (one free, one not), nor any of the others we had going, are showing in the list of open tourneys.

Any other clubs having this problem? I'm going to contact support.

• madscotsmen
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:51 PM

yep i have the exact same problem i have ten active tournaments none of which are due to end for several more days and cant see any of them on listings either so let me know what support says about repairing this thanks

• thumbwrench
    40 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:57 PM

Same problem here on the country club tournament page; but in the game client the tournaments are still showing up. I pulled up the leaderboard page from a link where I created the tourney and it says "You are not eligible to enter this tournament." Hope this is not headed the same way as the online poker games...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 10:25 PM

Same here. I can get the closed ones but not the open ones.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 11:54 PM

Ours are fine...

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 1:12 AM

Same problem here with the CC's.

Also the closed ready-go closed tourneys are not showing up.

They have not been deleted & you can still view them if you go to myProfile -> score history -> click on tourney.

They are just not showing up on the listings

• JayInAtlanta
    1,770 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:01 AM

I did discover (and I don't think it's been written here) that the tourneys are all available if you open the play window some other way...then go to Tournaments > Country Club Tournaments.  My members were able to play that way.

Still annoying.  And no response from support yet.

Jay

• nowhammies
    288 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:17 AM

Having the same problem with Bridgestone CC USA.  I can access open tournaments in the play now window, but not on the CC page.  I am able to view the closed tournaments, but none of the open tournaments.

• deko33
    15 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:59 AM

Same here, its not showing any cc tourneys for me.Also i can`t create 1 either .. wuzs up

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:24 AM

nowhammies:

Having the same problem with Bridgestone CC USA.  I can access open tournaments in the play now window, but not on the CC page.  I am able to view the closed tournaments, but none of the open tournaments.

It seems to be about half of the guys are having troubles and the other half not so much!

But the ones that are having the problem are just getting a blank page???????????

RSS