Help › Forums

PC Can Now Play Mobile Players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 23 2017 11:07 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 11:19 AM

Okay here is my Christmas gift to the community. I have cracked the divide between PC and Mobile players. Now we can golf as one.

Here is the link to my page on my website

PC Can Now Play Mobile Players

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Gary

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 11:46 AM

Cheers Gary.

Is that emulator like using blue stacks mate?

I use it for transfering my mobile to my PC.

Thing is i only use it for creds and not to play on, as its a bit clunky on meter.

In truth i never thought of playing mobile users that way, thanks again.

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 11:59 AM

hey gary,

i've been waiting for someone to write this in the public forum for quite a while now. it's great to have the opportunity to play crossover platform games. on the other way it's a bit frustrating if pc players play the only mobile tournament with their pc's. they are in advance because of hitting the ding more constantly. i'm not sure what i should think: the positive effect of playing with pc player or the negative aspect that pc players can play the mobile tourney :)

thanks for publishing it and merry christmas to you!

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 12:00 PM

Blue Stacks did not work as easy as I would like it to.

Have been using NOX and playing a few cc members that are mobile, and it has been flawless. The link to it is on my website

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 3:21 AM

stizzle1988:

hey gary,

i've been waiting for someone to write this in the public forum for quite a while now. it's great to have the opportunity to play crossover platform games. on the other way it's a bit frustrating if pc players play the only mobile tournament with their pc's. they are in advance because of hitting the ding more constantly. i'm not sure what i should think: the positive effect of playing with pc player or the negative aspect that pc players can play the mobile tourney :)

thanks for publishing it and merry christmas to you!

It is not that easy to play mobile after playing Pc like you my think  lol.  Been losing balls like water through a strainer.  It is a totally different beast.  I will have to learn alot to play a tournament on mobile.

Will stick with PC for tourny games for now.  It is nice to get to know the CC members that are mobile players.   Gary

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 4:22 AM

i've been trying both for a while and i made a thread about differences not long ago. it would be nice if wgt would just make it possible to adjust the difficulty of both the mobile and the pc version :) but i guess it's coming SOON - or never. it would be great if they would simply make cross platform play possible but when i asked them several months back they told me it could cause troubles ...

:) first thing you have to learn on the mobile version is to miss ding... practice it and the result will be acceptable hehe

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 9:41 PM

Downloaded and tried. Putting is the pits. I might use it to get a few more credits from vids. Jeez, Coins? Let's just reinvent the whole magillah.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 3:29 AM
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 1:17 PM

Meter is smooth. Aiming is more difficult in that you can't use the inset marker to change aim. In order to put spin on a shot, you have to click the ball and another window comes up. Tad annoying, but an upside is that spin can be added in partials more easily with the separate window. 

If there's a way to save replays, I can't find it. The Share Card feature attempted to send it to Facebook. An hour later and it's still trying. Not really a problem since PC routine for saving them works. 

First time through I clocked a 40 on back of Congo. Ick. Today I managed a -1 on front of CB, including an eagle, two bogeys, and one bird. 

I'll probably mess with it. It's a break from the usual, and I usually enjoy a challenge, if it isn't too expensive. 

Thanks for the heads-up. 

:^)

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:00 AM

After playing on the PC so long and then trying the mobile it is a fun challenge.  The ding seems much easier to hit on Mobile.

• PAGES
RSS