Forums

Help › Forums

Im looking for a Country Club

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 22 2011 8:57 AM (5 replies)
  • MichaelJ34
    7 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 3:06 PM

Kinda new to the game,  but I am  looking for a CC to Join. I am learning and at level 31 and an Amateur.

Please reply and thanks.

• Thuchip
    133 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 4:52 PM

Hi Michael, we at Bilbokane Country Club are a very involved Club. We have all kinds of tournaments and seperate tour pro down and Masters up.We encourage you to download skype also. You don't have to have it, although it is free to download and to talk to others. Just request a membership in the club and Mr. Bilbobob2 will accept you. We have a lot of fun as a Club and give away some fantastic gifts. Check us out and Good Luck.

Thuchip/Steve

• gorgon666
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2011 4:09 PM

hello im new myself and i have a few members in my club would be glad to have you as a member my country club is called gorgonics come join us and have a blast 

• MichaelJ34
    7 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:47 PM

Wanted to add that I am looking for an Active CC... And any help I can get in being better at this game.

I am at Level 34 now and going up.

Thanks  MichaelJ

• Bogata
    23 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 7:54 PM

Look for my club  it's called DILLIGAFS - good people - fun and willing to help

• SOP45YRS
    34 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 8:57 AM

Hello Michaelj

I would like to invite you to join the Willow Woods Country Club and would love to have you as a member. We have all level of players, so I am sure you can find a buddy or two here. We welcome all, who like to play the game. Thank You

RSS