Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Gos

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 5 2011 7:32 PM (4 replies)
  • Heath021
    378 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:41 PM

LOL...ok, Im -3 going into 9 on a ready go on SA. Meter working great the hole round. Putting for a 4 foot birdie on 9...i usually almost always make...BANG! my freaking meter jumps on the putt causing it to go left and tap in for par. Costing me maybe 100 credits. I know there isnt any conspiracy...but, boy it sure does feel like it.  I wonder if this ever happens to the so called top guns...lol.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 6:26 PM

Heath021:

LOL...ok, Im -3 going into 9 on a ready go on SA. Meter working great the hole round. Putting for a 4 foot birdie on 9...i usually almost always make...BANG! my freaking meter jumps on the putt causing it to go left and tap in for par. Costing me maybe 100 credits. I know there isnt any conspiracy...but, boy it sure does feel like it.  I wonder if this ever happens to the so called top guns...lol.

Nope doesn't happen to the "top guns".  Maverick and Ice have no issues, on the other hand Goose may have had some.

Cheers,

b0gey

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 6:44 PM

Keep an eye on the top players, they have bad rounds too.

They just play lots of RGs and score well more often than not.

I got 300 credits from one today. First time in a couple of weeks. I usually get 50 credits back.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 7:25 PM

Heath021:
    I wonder if this ever happens to the so called top guns...lol.

Not sure if I qualify as a top gun, but it absolutely happens to me.  Missed a 4 foot eagle putt on STA 14 in the Legend Tier Open last night with a horrid meter spike.  That spike, (and 4 others on easy putts during the 18 holes) cost me the lead in the tourney.  T 1 right now but in second on a tiebreaker.  I had nightmares about the spike on that eagle putt all night..........a straight eagle putt from 4 feet whiffed........WTF!

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 7:32 PM

jakestanfill7:

Heath021:
    I wonder if this ever happens to the so called top guns...lol.

Not sure if I qualify as a top gun, but it absolutely happens to me.  Missed a 4 foot eagle putt on STA 14 in the Legend Tier Open last night with a horrid meter spike.  That spike, (and 4 others on easy putts during the 18 holes) cost me the lead in the tourney.  T 1 right now but in second on a tiebreaker.  I had nightmares about the spike on that eagle putt all night..........a straight eagle putt from 4 feet whiffed........WTF!

Amen to that - my record is an 18 inch straight putt - whiffed!  The funny thing is to see it miss by a good six inches off the cup.  That's when I practice my Buford T. Justice "oooommm, ooooommm, oooommmm..."

RSS