Forums

Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • VanMeerV
    993 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 7:15 AM

How about dropping people that have not played in so many years and see if we can lighten up servers, I maybe wrong in that thought but who knows. it will also maybe geet rid of dble players. 

Vic

• craigswan
    31,095 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 8:17 AM

Geez .

• SamSpayed
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 1:04 PM

VanMeerV:
    How about dropping people that have not played in so many years and see if we can lighten up servers, I maybe wrong in that thought but who knows.

That won't make a difference in your game play.  Your game play is only affected by the number of active sessions running on the WGT servers, not the number of inactive players.

• JDGHOST
    6,810 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 1:16 PM

pdb1:

This became SOTW . Set Of The Week . Did they discontinue them ? I used to use the WGT SOTW to make our CC SOTW .

SOTW still available to make CC tourneys ?

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 2:09 PM

JDGHOST:

pdb1:

This became SOTW . Set Of The Week . Did they discontinue them ? I used to use the WGT SOTW to make our CC SOTW .

I just checked it out and yes SOTW is still available for CC tourneys

I still remember the first SOTW tourney that WGT ran. It was a blast from the past as the set of the week was the old Ping Raptures that almost everyone played at one time or the other when I joined in 2009, 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 3:48 PM

borntobesting:

JDGHOST:

pdb1:

I just checked it out and yes SOTW is still available for CC tourneys

I still remember the first SOTW tourney that WGT ran. It was a blast from the past as the set of the week was the old Ping Raptures that almost everyone played at one time or the other when I joined in 2009, 

I setup a SOTW when they first started doing it. Bo5's, only problem was there were no woods. A lot of holes we could not reach the fairway. 😂

• mygolfer010
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 4:31 PM

The game is inconsistent enough  dont need to add switching  back n forth  between clubs. What I want to know is when are yall coming out  with more content?  By that I mean new courses? 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 3:09 AM

pdb1:

Those are all the irons as well .

And this old putter too .

Were the Raptures before or after the G20's ?

I remember the redwood. I know plenty of players still with the raptures

RSS