Sun, Sep 13 2009 3:02 PM (101 replies)
  • charlie1234
    23 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 4:17 PM

STILL WAITING ON TIGERCLAW24 AND JIGGS445 TO PLAY ,

• charlie1234
    23 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:07 AM

what's the hold up, are we going to finish this tournament or what ?????

• gtechbob
    25 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 1:33 PM

LOOKS LIKE YOU & I NEED TO PLAY A MATCH CHARLIE....JUST A PROVISIONAL SHOT IN CASE THESE SLACKERS DON'T GET THERE HEAD OUTTA THEIR ASS.  SEE IF  COMMISH GIVES US GO AHEAD.  SEE YA CHARLIE.

• jkgraphix
    69 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 1:51 PM

gtechbob and  charlie please feel free to play for the championship. It's pretty sad that people sign-up and don't pay any attention to the thread or messages that get sent to them. Sorry it turned into this. Good luck!

• gtechbob
    25 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 10:30 PM

Hey Commish JKGRAPHIX.....looks like TIGERCLAW has not even logged on for a week OR so, while Riggs has....so why not declare forfeit on Tigerclaw.  See if Riggs will play Charlie in  a day or so.  If I don't see action by RIGGS by then, Charlie & I will play for Championship.  Thx for trying to coordinate with these lunkheads.  See ya.

GTECHBOB

• tigerclaw24
    24 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:19 PM

don't go bashing people when you don't know what going on. if you want go ahead and declare a forfiet but thats all everyone want to do....just because i dont post a game doesnt mean i havent logged on. i talked with jiggs and told him i wouldnt be near a computer over labor day weekend thats why the games not in. i believe i was the one waiting last week waiting for my next opponet so dont say i sign up for tourneys and dont finish cause thats a load of bs!

• jkgraphix
    69 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:51 PM

Whoa tiger, down boy. Not sure who you are flipping about?? I just want this tournament to be over as do most people that are waiting to finish. Unfortunately we do have some people that sign-up and do not finish. You are not one of those people as I know you were in contact with this thread. I understand it was a holiday weekend and were not around to play, but this has gone on way too long and we need to finish it up. Have you spoken with Jiggs? If so, you need to play tonight. If not, move on and play charlie1234 and the winner plays gtechbob. It's not that hard. Does this work for everyone involved? 

• charlie1234
    23 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 4:30 PM

works 4 me

• tigerclaw24
    24 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:39 AM

jiggs hasnt gotten back to me so i will forfiet so u can get ur tourney over with....just play the final

• jkgraphix
    69 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 10:21 AM

jiggs is disqualified

tigerclaw24 play charlie1234

winner plays gtechbob for championship

RSS