Forums

Help › Forums

Has anyone figured out

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 22 2009 6:13 AM (3 replies)
  • pillsy
    489 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 10:23 AM

the bali hai CTTH?  good lord, this is a killer.  no consistency whatsoever.  #3, 4, & 8 are killing me.  i've put up two "decent" scores, but eventually, one of those 3 holes will blow a good round out of the water. 

still playing with the free wal-mart clubs...trying to "earn" my way up to the better ones :)

• RyanTM
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 11:09 PM

i know exactly how you feel. i was doing good on the first 5 holes with scores all on the green. then the next couple just completely screwed up my average. the long holes are the ones that really get me. my 3W doesn't quite make it to the green, and i usually can't get my driver quite right. too little and it doesn't reach, just a tad too much and it bounces across the green. it frustrates me none the less. just got to keep playing

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 4:20 AM

I think the regular camera views can be somewhat misleading on this course. Try aiming using the little map at the bottom right hand corner of the screen for a better perspective.

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 6:13 AM

hole 3 is ridiculous.  i've only got the 225 yard driver, but sometimes i noticed if you hit less than 100%, it will hit the fairway and skip up onto the green.  nearly impossible to judge, though.

RSS