Forums

Help › Forums

*** ANDYSON MEMORIAL - SIGN UP-CLOSED***

Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:34 PM (323 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 10:03 AM

CEverett12:

Sorry , I don't mean a size limit for players , I mean a size limit for a post ,  In other words will I have to make another list ???

Howzit

Use a spreadsheet, make sure you use 5 columns, that way you should easily fill in up to 250 rows.

Cheers,

Peter

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 10:58 AM

PaulTon:

Romax:
    I will donate a couple of sleeves of the balls I use by random pick of a player.

Not picking on you bud, just using your post as a reminder -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     PaulTon:

They did nothing to honour Andyson and still refuse to make him a Tour Champion.

WGT do not deserve any $.

This is all about Andyson not prizes or public gestures.

Fun and cameraderie with a bit of healthy competition in memory of a good friend is the aim here.

Okay.....I understand now after reading more of  the posts here. I have to agree that WGT  doesn't deserve to benefit from this effort in any way. Offer is withdrawn.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:35 PM

Lute345:

Please sign me up too. I would be honored to play a Tournament in honor of a great man!!

Lute345

Nice to see you Lute.....:))

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 1:26 PM

alanti:
    Please sign me up too. I would be honored to play a Tournament in honor of a great man!!

My feelings are the same.

Please sign me up'

Rob :))

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 1:58 PM

I would be honored to play a Tournament in honor of a great man whom I had the pleasure to lose my only match to. Fun guy to play against. Truly missed by all.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:34 PM

Thanks WGTChamp !  I do appreciate it ....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 5:05 PM

CEverett12:

Thanks WGTChamp !  I do appreciate it ....

Something you ain't sharing? Backed up all the way to the first post and didn't see anything from WGT.

• twinponds169
    3,022 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 5:49 PM

YankeeJim:
    Something you ain't sharing? Backed up all the way to the first post and didn't see anything from WGT.

What I don't see are the posts of the whacko who was marring this thread and event, though a few of our replies are still there. Could not even find him on player search! So a big thanks from me as well, WGT, for taking out the trash.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 6:27 PM

Correct , There are some posts missing . No need for details ,  This thread is to sign up for a memorial tournament ,  Any one trying to derail it, or disrespect it, could very well be moderated ..  Thank you ...

RSS